Down 104 lbs. - Over Halfway to Goal!!! (pics)

Replies

• socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

Good for you!
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    OMG you are looking a-MA-zing!!!
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    You are amazing and you look great.....your story brought tears to my eyes. I have 2 little guys that I have to be a role model for everyday and only hope I will be as good as you!!!! Keep up the great work :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Great job, Amazing story! Good for you for not letting your past rule you and for looking positively towards yours and your sons future. Keep up the good work :)
  • Fantastic!
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Just based upon your story and your determination, I can tell that you are a person that people just enjoy being around. Your story is uplifting and you are someone who flourishes under adversity when others crumble. Thank you for sharing your story! Only the best hopes and wishes for you and your son in all the days to come!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    I'm absolutely humbled by all the comments! I can't tell you all how much I appreciate it! Reading these has been so uplifting!

It turns out that this is one of the worst days of my life. And in my life, that's saying a lot. I just found out that my teenage nephew is missing and search teams have been looking for him since yesterday afternoon. He sent a message to a friend of his on snapchat that he was thinking of harming himself, then disappeared. He's a beautiful, highly intelligent, sweet child who, unfortunately, has been raised by my alcoholic sister and her abusive husband. I haven't seen him since last Thanksgiving because they live 1,200 miles away. I really feel like I've been kicked in the stomach because I have a bad feeling that this isn't going to have a happy ending.

• aliasL
    aliasL Posts: 2
    You're doing such a great job, keep it up!! <3
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    You seem like such a great person! I am so happy for you and all your success. I also KNOW you are going to reach any goal you set for yourself. I can't wait to see the rest of your transformation. Please keep us posted!
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Congrats on being halfway there!!! You have inspired me! I have 152 pounds to lose (depending on how I like myself at goal) and sometime I feel like giving up. Thanl you for sharing your story and inspiring me. YOU ROCK!!!!! :)
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Well Done you Keep up the great work - Really Inspiring!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    You look so good! Congrats on an amazing weight loss!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Wow. I just don't know what to say, your story is a lot like mine. I used food to cope with issues and I ballooned to over 350 pounds. In 150 days of serious logging, I am down about 52 pounds. You look amazing, you are so beautiful, inside and out! Thank you for sharing your story, I will take a lot away from this and I will think of you next time I am feeling sorry for myself. :grinning:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    So happy for you. Keep up all your hard work. You deserve it!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    thanks for sharing! you are amazing and inspiring!! congrats on all your successes thus far and look forward to reading more!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Thank you all so much for your kind words! I can't tell you how much I appreciate them!!!
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    awesome job.. its a reall inspiration...
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Great job
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    I'm absolutely humbled by all the comments! I can't tell you all how much I appreciate it! Reading these has been so uplifting!

It turns out that this is one of the worst days of my life. And in my life, that's saying a lot. I just found out that my teenage nephew is missing and search teams have been looking for him since yesterday afternoon. He sent a message to a friend of his on snapchat that he was thinking of harming himself, then disappeared. He's a beautiful, highly intelligent, sweet child who, unfortunately, has been raised by my alcoholic sister and her abusive husband. I haven't seen him since last Thanksgiving because they live 1,200 miles away. I really feel like I've been kicked in the stomach because I have a bad feeling that this isn't going to have a happy ending.

So sorry you are going through this. I have a nephew who's been in so much trouble his whole life...honest to God I don't know how he's managed to stay alive this long...he's 19. Must have an angel on his shoulder. Saying a prayer for your nephew, that he might have one too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!