Down 104 lbs. - Over Halfway to Goal!!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You won against all odds!I am sure you'll reach your goal soon . I am also sure that your son is super proud of you :) Keep going strong!
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I think you have a handle on this and should reach your goal with little trouble. Stay on the path.
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and an inspiration! Keep up the great work for both you and your son!
  • annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome hun!! Keep Pressing!!
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You are one strong lady! Thank you for sharing such an inspirational story. You've got this!
  • dragangirl
    dragangirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! You are setting an amazing example for your son and I can tell you are a fabulous mother. Thank you for sharing your story. I know that's not easy. Way to go. Keep it up!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!

For anyone who's interested, my nephew has still not been found. :confounded:
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    wow, what a story. moved me to tears to be honest. congrats!! and thanks for sharing.
    sorry to hear about your nephew! hope he's found unharmed.
  • chrissiescornermfp
    Options
    Great job! Such an inspiration.
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Cheering for you!! :smile:
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You truly are an inspiration! Good for you for inspiring your son and his friends to be the best they can be. What a legacy you are leaving. Way to go girl! :D
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good!!! What a great accomplishment, thank you for sharing your success!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well, since my thread got resurrected, I guess I can give an update. My last weigh in was 11/15 and I'm now down a total of 113 lbs. I catch glimpses of myself in mirrors or tinted windows and it sometimes freaks me out because I'm not used to looking so different.

And even better news...I got a job! I start December 1st and it's really a fabulous job!!!

Thanks so much for the kind comments! It really means a lot!!!
  • KimofTas
    KimofTas Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jenn, it's people just like you that have endured so much hardship in life (then bounced back and decided to change things up from now on) that are truly the strong and inspiring people! Thanks for sharing your story and pics.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, I read so many of these success stories for my own personal motivation but yours really got me! I´m so impressed and your achievement says so much about resiliency. Keep up the terrific work!
  • gofortigger
    gofortigger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • dieter75
    dieter75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You go Girl! Great job.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Super high five!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!