Recovering from Anorexia? Advice for being stumped?

Options
Okay so I have no idea what's been going on with me but my self esteem has plummeted down into the ground. I was doing so well and I felt so happy with what I was doing because I was being healthy and I turned my anorexia and bulimia into a passion for all kinds of foods and fitness. However, I've been having the worst body image and I just keep putting myself down constantly which makes me depressed and I really don't even want to move or eat and I just want to sleep my entire life away. I'm not really sure what I should do, it's really hindering my progress right now considering I'm not working as hard or eating as much protein as I normally did, what do you guys think?

Replies

• strawterri
    Options
    I think most of it has to do with the fact that at this point in my life, I am a million times skinnier and fit than I have ever been my entire life (I was always overweight) and there are days where I really do see myself as if I never had any progress in my whole life and it's been so long I just want to get to where I want to be and maintain already.
  • strawterri
    Options
    I think most of it has to do with the fact that at this point in my life, I am a million times skinnier and fit than I have ever been my entire life (I was always overweight) and there are days where I really do see myself as if I never had any progress in my whole life and it's been so long I just want to get to where I want to be and maintain already.