Question for women

Options
2»

Replies

• malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I just wasn't sure what clothes are considered appropriate and which are skanky. Conservative parents, conservative boyfriend...you get the idea.
  • jesshopemar
    Options
    It's an inconsequential amount to me. I would ask your boyfriend what he feels comfortable with. If you're both happy with the cut, go for it!
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I think you look lovely and the cleaverage is fine.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    No worries....if that's revealing, I'm a mega skank and I don't even dress that provacatively in the scheme of things. :P

Me too =)
    Shank and proud lol

• Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You should be fine! I wouldn't think that would be offensive at all to him! That's extremely conservative to me, granted, I know not everyone wears the things I do, but I would think it would be fine! You're very beautiful! :D
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    <came in for the cleavage pics....leaves disappointed>
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    As a guy I would never tell my SO what to wear, If she asked what I like to see her in, something slinky never hurt. As for being embarrassed, the only way that would happen is if she was in like a Tshirt and shorts at a formal dinner. just about any dress would be fine if you are comfortable wearing it. Hes going to be thinking about how great you look dont worry!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    /