Weight Loss TATTOOS? Celebrate goal / permanent "reminder"?

Options
2»

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    My only tattoo related reward is finally seeing my existing tat. It has been hidden by my belly roll for entirely too long and now is proudly exposed on my pubic/hip region.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    I will be getting one. I will be 40 in a few months and I plan on being where I need to be by that time. I will probably be getting my half sleeve then. I have a couple of ideas, just haven't nailed it down yet.

6f63fc601c4c58b7119196f95becd4d8.jpg

d45a547ef6aa083442f496131cc55c5e.jpg

JAYsus who is that artist????

I love tattoos and I think they're a great way to memorializing something. I haven't thought about one for weight loss just because I've lost and gained back before.

• ginnybsaved
    Options
    That's what I need is another reason to get a tat lol.. Love it.
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of a goal related tattoo! I just got a new tat on Friday, halloween themed :)
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
  • Cinarocket
    Cinarocket Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sucks if u get one and then gain the weight back... Would feel horrible being reminded all day you once were there but aren't anymore
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    I will be getting one. I will be 40 in a few months and I plan on being where I need to be by that time. I will probably be getting my half sleeve then. I have a couple of ideas, just haven't nailed it down yet.

6f63fc601c4c58b7119196f95becd4d8.jpg

d45a547ef6aa083442f496131cc55c5e.jpg

Niiice!
  • justlittleme21
    Options
    Any excuse for a new tattoo :) x
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Cinarocket wrote: »
    Sucks if u get one and then gain the weight back... Would feel horrible being reminded all day you once were there but aren't anymore

Bit like stretch marks then, they are permanent but less beautiful...
  • lbrown1428
    lbrown1428 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yep, I just had surgery 9/12/2014 and currently weight in the 180's, once I get to the 160's I'm getting some new tatts .
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on one, though I'm not sure when. I don't need to wait until goal weight, but I'm not sure how close i need to be before body changes= tattoo changes.
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    piu5y63boyzo.jpg
    I have a tattoo on my inner thighs that goes together if I sit cross legged... Not so much getting a tattoo to remind me, but it is pretty celebratory that my legs are becoming more toned so I am proud of my tattoo again instead of seeing the cellulite
    and being reminded of what once was.
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    There's this quote that I love, "Just when the butterfly thought it was about to die, it became a butterfly," I've thought that when I reach goal (and know that I will keep the weight off) I just might get a butterfly tattoo. :)