new Microsoft Fitness band

Options
124»

Replies

• Flambe72
    Flambe72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've had a band since it came out. I'm actually on my 2nd one because the first one's battery died after about 7 weeks. Fortunately I had their replacement program so they got me a new one (yes, even when stock was out, they found a replacement for me).

Overall I'm very happy with the band, especially the way they show you the data on the phone. I've also had a fitbit, and the Band's visualization of the data is really so much better.

I've noticed that the HR monitoring quality is really dependent on how loose/snug the Band is on your wrist. I do a gym class 5 days/week and I always have to make sure that it's not too tight on my wrist or else it tends to get my heart rate wrong. However I noticed the same behavior when I briefly wore a fitbit to the same class, so I'm not sure that you can entirely blame the Band for this.

I'm hoping Microsoft keeps investing in the Band, and if nothing else I enjoy its integration with MyFitnessPal. And I wonder when/if they'll integrate with Health Vault?
  • patharriman22
    patharriman22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to Microsoft Band but have used Fitness Pal in the past. I love Fitness Pal and see that I can connect it to my band. However, I've gone through the steps on the band app and see in Fitness Pal that they are connect. I just don't see that my fitness is being transferred over to Fitness Pal. Does anyone use both and how are they making it work? Thank you so much!