I'm looking for someone awesome - Apply within...

Options
I'm at a point where I really want to take my health and fitness (along with other aspects of my life) to a much higher level than it currently is. I'm doing well now but I know I want more and I know my body is able to perform so much better than it currently is.

I would like to find someone (or a small group of people) who also wants to break out of their comfort zone in life and do some shock therapy on themselves. If you are already at an elite level, what would it take to go even higher? If you are at the bottom and need to work your way up, then the sky is the limit for you. I would like to stay in touch with this person (or group of people) and build a solid friendship with them.

When it comes to finding someone, I'm looking for a person who is optimistic and has an open mind. Someone who really wants to think outside the box and is willing to take charge. Someone who finds solutions instead of problems. Someone who doesn't make excuses. Someone who has a "It's not over until I win" type of attitude. I know life happens and people have obligations but I'm looking for someone that makes THEIR OWN well-being an obligation while also fulfilling other obligations that life throws at them.

There would be no set rules except that anything is a possibility and every goal that is in your mind should be pursued. Do you want to run a 5 minute mile? Do you want to deadlift 400-500 pounds? Do you just want to make it 1 month going wheat and dairy free because it seems like a daily struggle? Do you want your *kitten* to look as amazing as possible?

The main question is: are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal(s)? Are you willing to go to bed instead of go out to the bars because you need to jump on the Stairclimber early the next morning and then hit legs afterwards? Are you willing to cook everyday because you know that is what is needed and the fact that wholesome food is the key to fat loss and increased performance? Are you willing to get rid of cable or Facebook just so you can concentrate on your goals?

I think I'll stop there for now. Any questions or interests...just post it here or message me.

Let's do this...

Replies

• TrailRunnermn
    TrailRunnermn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bumpidy Bump
  • AuntKeke1315
    AuntKeke1315 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    When it comes to finding someone, I'm looking for a person who is optimistic and has an open mind. Someone who really wants to think outside the box and is willing to take charge. Someone who finds solutions instead of problems. Someone who doesn't make excuses. Someone who has a "It's not over until I win" type of attitude. I know life happens and people have obligations but I'm looking for someone that makes THEIR OWN well-being an obligation while also fulfilling other obligations that life throws at them.

This part really spoke to me. I don't like to make excuses, but I have let certain obstacles get in my way, and that is what I am trying to move away from!
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    This post kind of reads like a Craigslist personal ad.. ;)

I don't think I am awesome enough to handle this.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    What have you done so far? What are you bringing to the awesome table?
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    This way of asking people to audition for your virtual friendship kind of grosses me out.
  • canadianvampyregurl
    Options
    good luck on your mission :)