What do you fear?

Options

Replies

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of being eaten. So I won't go into the ocean. If I go into the woods I'm constantly on high alert for bears. The one time I actually did come across a bear I nearly pooped myself. Uh...dinosaurs. Yeah. I know. It's still a fear. -_-

Lately I've been afraid of choking on my tonsils in my sleep.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add zombies. Don't wanna get eaten by zombies :(
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add zombies. Don't wanna get eaten by zombies :(

Wanna hang out later? :#
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I fear God
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Being alone.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Serious fear- losing my mom
    Irrational, somewhat silly (to other people) fear- STINK BUGS.

*hugs* Seriously, I understand that. I'm terrified of bed bugs. People think I'm insane. I buy insane amounts of stuff to spray all over my bedroom, mattress, ect. to prevent them, even though we've never had them. I honestly don't know that I could function if I ever saw one or had them. Ask me to walk into something that's haunted. No problem. Let someone point a gun to my head, fine. I've had a knife against my throat. I don't fear someone doing it again. But I'm absolutely petrified of bed bugs, and that's insane. I know it, but it is.

Now, I do have a rational fear. I realize most others wouldn't have it. I'm terrified of the possibility of my fistula ever reopening or having another obstetric fistula.
  • daveclrk58
    Options
    zw0fm55axmfy.jpg
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I am afraid the zombie apocalypse WON'T happen.. *sigh*
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Heights
    Clowns
    something bad happening to my children
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Ticks
    To Die alone
    something bad happening to my family
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Heights
    Clowns
    ^all of these.
    Funny story about clowns - one of my good friends was married to a clown who was prominent in our community. Unfortunately she passed away from breast cancer (OK that part's not funny). Anyways, I went to the funeral to support my friend and there must have been 50 freaking clowns there, in full garb and makeup. OMG it was horrible LOL. I took two Ativans just to get through the day.

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Heights
    Clowns
    ^all of these.
    Funny story about clowns - one of my good friends was married to a clown who was prominent in our community. Unfortunately she passed away from breast cancer (OK that part's not funny). Anyways, I went to the funeral to support my friend and there must have been 50 freaking clowns there, in full garb and makeup. OMG it was horrible LOL. I took two Ativans just to get through the day.

That's scary and amazing all at the same time.

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of fish, worms and snakes. However, I love going fishing, I just can't touch them and I touched a snake last week to show my kid it was okay for him to do it. Yay progress.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Crowded places... People in general
    To be buried alive
    Freddy Krueger (that's actually weird, because the movies make me feel bored, but a night after watching them I just can't sleep thinking of the sob)
    Those creepy antique dolls
    Clowns (thank you Stephen King).
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Confrontation, other people being mad at me, and getting in trouble at work for stupid mistakes.
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Tripping and falling UP the stairs and breaking out my teeth. Dentists. Kids with loose teeth.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Bears
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Clowns...no amount of makeup can mask the evil that lurks beneath! Obviously I watched too many tv shows and movies featuring evil clowns.

desismileys_1184.gif
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Spiders, most bugs in general...
    Things getting in/poking my eyes.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Tripping and falling UP the stairs and breaking out my teeth.

I have this fear too. Grand marble staircases make me extremely nervous.