resisting Halloween candy!!!!

Options
They are everywhere!!!! Please someone hold me down!!!! I want candies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I can't help you. I just ate 3 pieces and will probably eat more and log every piece.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    In the past, viewing Halloween candy as "forbidden" lead me to crave it then eat unnecessary amounts of it. This year, I have decided I can have as much as I want, but I have to log it. In my opinion a much healthier attitude. If you want it - eat it, log it, and move on.
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I have my scale ready (for my candy corn). That's the triage before entering my mouth
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have 3 big bags at home and the weather here in Chicago is crappy. I'm so going to end up with tons of leftovers!
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    no lie...i exceeded 500 calories of chocolate before lunch time hit.

tell you one more thing...that wont be the end of it...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing...
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You can send any unwanted candy to me I will make sure it is disposed of properly right into my belly
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking, this year, I should just go out and get some tomorrow (you know, when it's 75% off) and just eat it. Once it's gone, I'll move on.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    DLD28 wrote: »
    I have 3 big bags at home and the weather here in [Illinois] is crappy. I'm so going to end up with tons of leftovers!

this.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    As a matter of fact, I'll probably be having candy for dinner. I can do that because I'm an adult and there's no one to tell me I can't.
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    Options
    tibby531 wrote: »
    DLD28 wrote: »
    I have 3 big bags at home and the weather here in [Illinois] is crappy. I'm so going to end up with tons of leftovers!

this.

Yep that is more like it, crappy all over the state!
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I want candy corn SO bad mmmmmm
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Halloween is just one day. Have fun!

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    They are everywhere!!!! Please someone hold me down!!!! I want candies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on your adult panties and eat the candies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had some last year. This thing I think I'll do fine without. I mean... you can buy candy all year, there's not really any need to gorge yourself on it just because it's Halloween.

I also only bought stuff I don't care for to give out, although my kids will probably bring back a lot of goodies, but they brought some home last week too and I haven't had any...
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I follow the log, decide, eat plan. I log it to see what it does to my totals, decide that I don't care about them today, then eat the chocolate.
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    Options
    I follow the log, decide, eat plan. I log it to see what it does to my totals, decide that I don't care about them today, then eat the chocolate.

Yeah I like this! : )
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    In the past, viewing Halloween candy as "forbidden" lead me to crave it then eat unnecessary amounts of it. This year, I have decided I can have as much as I want, but I have to log it. In my opinion a much healthier attitude. If you want it - eat it, log it, and move on.

This.
  • sunshinecat88
    sunshinecat88 Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I have a massive bucket in the front room, filled and ready for trick-or-treaters. So far I've resisted and haven't eaten a single piece. But it's constantly on my mind! I have no problem eating a few pieces, but I have a hard time stopping once I've started. And it doesn't help that my husband waaaay overbought, so I'll have to figure out what to do with the leftovers other than scarfing them all...