BOYS SUCK!

Options
mbaroncelli
mbaroncelli Posts: 39 Member
I just have to vent for a second and I am wondering if anybody feels the same.. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and I love him very much but he does things that piss me off or drive me crazy and I can't take it! We live together and instead of coming to bed at night he goes over to his friends house.. It just bothers me like crazy! And thats not even all of it =[ Just feeling frustrated!

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    That's a red flag the size of Road Island, with dynamite strapped to the flag post.

IMO
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    That's a red flag the size of Road Island, with dynamite strapped to the flag post.

IMO

I agree with him.. if this guy thinks going to his friends house every night is more than important than you, Find someone who thinks you are more important.
  • mbaroncelli
    Options
    lol i know it sounds like he may be cheating but i know hes not.. he goes there to smoke pot sometimes and it bothers the hell outta me.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    It is one thing if they pass out on the couch (that annoys me :explode: but he is him) its another when they leave altogether! Definite red flag!
  • mbaroncelli
    Options
    He doesn't go every night.. but goes on nights when he claimed he was 'feeling sick' before when we were with my family but then hes fine to go out?
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    lol i know it sounds like he may be cheating but i know hes not.. he goes there to smoke pot sometimes and it bothers the hell outta me.

It still sounds like the relationship isn't important enough to him. Maybe he's not mature enough to handle your relationship?
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options

Oh, he's cheating hon..
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....no not acceptable
  • LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    Stop dating boys and upgrade to a man. Just saying :-)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Just break-up
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options

IMO

This.....
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    What dude does that? Lol

When my woman says we're going to bed, I'm in bed before she gets up off the couch, naked and tenting the covers. Lol.

I'd say it's weird. He's not necessarily cheating, but he has priorities higher than you, and in this case, I'd say, long term, it's going to be a problem.
    My kinda man!
  • mbaroncelli
    Options
    What dude does that? Lol

When my woman says we're going to bed, I'm in bed before she gets up off the couch, naked and tenting the covers. Lol.

I'd say it's weird. He's not necessarily cheating, but he has priorities higher than you, and in this case, I'd say, long term, it's going to be a problem.

You're right! I mean I don't want to make it seem like he does this all the time because he doesn't.. but when he does it turns into a big fight and you'd think he'd get it by now.. ugh!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Stop dating boys and upgrade to a man. Just saying :-)

:drinker:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

IMO

RI isn't that Big Bro. Its the Ocean State..send me adrift..ocean bliss wasn't that a PM Dawn song

Careless whisper from a careless man,
    a neutron dance for a neutron fan;
    marionette strings are dangerous things,
    I thought of all the trouble they bring.
    An eye for an eye, a spy for a spy,
    rubber bands expand in a frustrating sigh.
    Tell me that she's not dreaming.
    She's got an ace in the hole,
    it doesn't have meaning.
    Reality used to be a friend of mine,.

And yes he is for sure going to bang some rando..:huh: :sick:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like he's more interested in the pot than he is in you. GF or Wife is going to bed and you leave the house? Why do you need to leave the house? What the *kitten* is so important that at night when you are suppose to be home you instead need to go over to "Jimmy I always have weed"'s house?

You know the problem...he wants to party...with or without you.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    what was he like when you met him?

im guessing, pot smoking hangs out with his friends kinda guy.

so why do you expect him to change into what you want him to be? like automatically he should not want to smoke pot and do what you want him to do.

you are separate people, maybe he wants to hang out with his friend, any maybe you should talk to him about it and find a compromise.

you signed up with the guy, im pretty sure you knew what he was like, so either accept him the way he is and try to work on finding a middle ground together or

go find the guy you have in your head that you arn't dating. whos probably named chet and has no balls. tada!

find your dream guy, not some guy.

EDIT: I would never do that to my girl. shes too hot to sleep alone.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    People suck, regardless of gender imo.

fmi5ug.gif
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Major red flag. Do you think this will ever get better? It won't. Get out now.

P.S. he's probably cheating. And if he isn't, but it getting away with this crap now, he will be soon.