BOYS SUCK!

Options

Replies

• chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    ^ this is why I've never dated a man under 30. Boys are too much trouble to put up with
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    what was he like when you met him?

im guessing, pot smoking hangs out with his friends kinda guy.

so why do you expect him to change into what you want him to be? like automatically he should not want to smoke pot and do what you want him to do.

you are separate people, maybe he wants to hang out with his friend, any maybe you should talk to him about it and find a compromise.

you signed up with the guy, im pretty sure you knew what he was like, so either accept him the way he is and try to work on finding a middle ground together or

go find the guy you have in your head that you arn't dating. whos probably named chet and has no balls. tada!

find your dream guy, not some guy.

EDIT: I would never do that to my girl. shes too hot to sleep alone.

QFT
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Major red flag. Do you think this will ever get better? It won't. Get out now.

P.S. he's probably cheating. And if he isn't, but it getting away with this crap now, he will be soon.

why does everybody think hes cheating. he MIGHT be cheating. probably hes hitting the bong and playing battlefield 3 like my brother does. every day of his fricken life.

ladies, some times the ones you catch, arn't keepers, and as much as you try, you cant make them into the guy you want them to be.
  • katiebiotch
    katiebiotch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's a red flag the size of Road Island, with dynamite strapped to the flag post.

IMO

RI isn't that Big Bro. Its the Ocean State..send me adrift..ocean bliss wasn't that a Seal Song.

And yes he is for sure going to bang some rando

Haha keepin it real I see!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    ^ this is why I've never dated a man under 30. Boys are too much trouble to put up with

My oldest son has that "I do what I want" mentality....yea...that doesn't work out too well when you are in a relationship. Especially if you are at the "living together" stage.
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    dont date..only bad things happen
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Quit dating boys. And sounds like he's got something on the side.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I just have to vent for a second and I am wondering if anybody feels the same.. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and I love him very much but he does things that piss me off or drive me crazy and I can't take it! We live together and instead of coming to bed at night he goes over to his friends house.. It just bothers me like crazy! And thats not even all of it =[ Just feeling frustrated!

Id wonder if he's really going to a friends house, personally.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    If you can't talk like adults and hear each other out (either party) then you shouldn't be together. Relationships take work, patience, respect, and understanding. If any of those four are lacking (either party), then it won't work out. Everyone has stupid "grouch about their significant other" moments, but if the relationship is important enough, then it's usually to a good friend who knows the situation will pass soon and the whole thing will blow over. Grouching to an entire community over the fact that your boyfriend doesn't want to be with you means you have no real understanding of how relationships are dealt with, you lack the communication skills to deal with this one-on one, and you feel powerless and the victim ...which only leads to mindless complaining to an ill-equipped party, which leads to nowhere.

Go grow up some more before you get in your next relationship.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    She broke her wishbone and wished for a sign.
    I told her whispers in my heart were fine.
    what did she think she could do?
    I feel for her, I really do.
    And I stared at the ring finger on her hand,
    I wanted her to be a big PM Dawn fan,
    but I had to put her right back with the rest.
    That's the way it goes, I guess.

Baby you send me...
    Set adrift on memory bliss of you

Some more from PM Dawn.. :brokenheart:
  • bonelessskinless
    Options

go find the guy you have in your head that you arn't dating. whos probably named chet and has no balls. tada!

lmao
  • mbaroncelli
    mbaroncelli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i appreciate everyones comments, but to be honest nobody knows my relationship and I don't know anybody elses relationship.. We have a great relationship besides this and you may all think what you want but I know he is not cheating. He has changed ALOT since we first started dating.. He used to smoke way more and now he only does like once a month.. I literally got into the fight with him and came on here and typed out my feelings because i was upset.. of course i still am but you guys dont know our relationship and as much as everybody wants to assume hes cheating, there still are plenty of GOOD guys out there.. yes he is probably sitting at his friends house just playing music and possibly smoking not like other *kitten* who go out to bars and hit on every possible thing with 2 legs. but anyways.. really just wanted to vent quick and did not think people would say as much as they did..
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's a red flag the size of Road Island, with dynamite strapped to the flag post.

IMO

i love this description, ive been in exact situations like that haha
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Quit dating boys. And sounds like he's got something on the side.

He does. Getting high with his buddies.

OP, if it bothers you and and he won't stop, you have two choices, right? Accept it, or move on. You're probably not going to move on, so...he's going to go smoke up with his friends while you go to bed alone.

Sounds like a depressing scenario to me.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    What dude does that? Lol

When my woman says we're going to bed, I'm in bed before she gets up off the couch, naked and tenting the covers. Lol.

Lol
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    He probably isn't cheating, but my ex-husband used to do similar stuff. He'd leave and go to a party, go smoke pot or go out with the guys after work until 4:00am. At first I let it slide because it was just every once in awhile. Then it became 2-3 times a week. We'd get in fights about it, but he never cared. He never quit doing it, and in the end, it BECAME cheating. So, yeah - he's my ex husband now. Big red flag that you need to deal with.
  • chantelp89
    Options
    ^ uh oh.... You're in for it now
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/A4LyILAR9FI Sorry~Buck Cherry

Im dedicating this song to someone I really care about, I miss him..

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    :grumble:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    ;
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Damn I'm slow tonight. I'm going to bed lol