Cruise Suggestions

Options
13»

Replies

• rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm going on another cruise in December and then again in february. It will be a true testament if I can maintain weight. I think the trick is going to be keeping very active. Think of the buffet as "thanksgiving practice" everything is available to eat, only choose what is worth the calories to you. :)
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm going on another cruise in December and then again in february. It will be a true testament if I can maintain weight. I think the trick is going to be keeping very active. Think of the buffet as "thanksgiving practice" everything is available to eat, only choose what is worth the calories to you. :)

Exactly! I thought I was active last time but not quite enough; I will make more concrete efforts to be even more active and go lighter on bread for example and maybe go lighter for lunch or something.. I'll have to figure out a strategy to at least maintain for that week and make sure I still can get my workouts in (because I know I can). We can do this! Wish the best for you!