Holiday plan

Options
13»

Replies

• MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not break my daily log in to MFP - that keeps me on track and accountable. Exercising and eating within my calorie goal.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Since Thanksgiving is just one meal, Im not that fussed about it. Most of it is healthy food and if I have a serving of everything, no big deal. I squat that morning so I'll be able to eat more calories anyway.

Christmas is also just one meal and since it's a month after Thanksgiving, I dont think I'll have to worry about caloric carryover/bingeing.

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ShayeDei wrote: »
    Two words: Paleo Thanksgiving

I have heard of the paleo diet? How do you like it?

It sucks

this

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    SLHysell wrote: »
    I will eat like a pig on Thanksgiving Day...and Christmas Day....and I'll live it up on New Years eve. All other days, I will follow the same plan I've been following. A few really bad days won't hurt the long haul.

^^^This. I'm NOT going to make myself miserable depriving myself of the foods that I love. This lifestyle change isn't about that. When will people realize that?

I like this a lot :smiley:

I don't have a plan just yet. Being a pescaterian, I'm not too concerned about Thanksgiving dinner since I haven't eaten any land animal products since 1987. But I do like the munchies and drinks in the afternoon. So I'm going to wait and see how I feel. If there's food I love, love, love being served I'll indulge myself. But if nothing looks appitizing I'll graze on something and move on.