• MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Coffee Cultures Cranberry Chicken Salad sandwich :s
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bianca42 wrote: »
    I wish I had never discovered that they make Cadbury eggs for every holiday now...oh man those things are good.
    Sadly, I discovered this yesterday when a bag of Christmas ones made their way into my cart.

Easter was my mini egg binge holiday until I discovered the Christmas ones a few years back. Damn you, Cadbury!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    kikityme wrote: »
    I have never ever been a fan of anything tim hortons, I just do not get it.....

That's not a bad thing. But then...leafs fan.... ;)

Hey, I'm a Habs fan and I don't get it on Timmy's food, either. Sure, once in a while for a convenience breakfast, but I could honestly take or leave pretty much anything there. (Except the Nanaimo bars, which are heavenly and which I don't let myself eat because they have a bajillion calories.)

And here you were thinking that a Habs fan and a Leafs fan would never, ever agree on anything.

At least you're not Canucks fans...TH's caramel apple bagel with cinnamon cream cheese is also amazing...

Also haagen Daaz salted caramel gelato....honestly, anything caramel

• agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Too many to name here but BlueBell Lemon Bliss Ice Cream came to mind first.

Also, I'm a sucker for those Reese's holiday shaped cups. Reeses's Pumpkins, Hearts, Christmas Trees, Eggs, etc. Just bought a bag of the pumpkins the day after halloween and they're sitting in my freezer now. Haven't had one yet though :)
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    habit365 wrote: »
    ...grilled cheese sandwiches are even more awesome when you put cream cheese in them. How was it possible to make them better than they already are?!!

...where they hide the donuts at the store I thought did not have donuts.

And also, use Boursin cheese when making your grilled cheese....*drools*
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    strawberry kit kats no bueno? Really?! That's a bummer. I love me some fresa.

Ok, another thing I wish I had never tried. Ever. Ever.

Cowboy Bark from Trader Joe's. jeebus.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    kikityme wrote: »
    Tim Horton's coffee cake muffin. It's all I can think about. And this is why cheat days are bad.

go.

Never heard of him.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    oh ,almond roca.

Yeah buddy.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in cheat days. I love haagen dazs almond chocolate bars. I usually have enough extra calories to eat 2 if I care to.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Ooey Gooey Butter Cakes... Oh. My. Gosh.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I used to eat them years ago but could take or leave them....Werthers Originals. Now i'm an addict lol.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Everything at Tim Horton's tastes like their coffee, I think there's some kind of addicting stuff they put in there!! If you're close to Buffalo, there's a place called Paula's donuts, OMG they are about a half a pound in weight ( I had to weigh one!!! ) and they are so terribly awesome!! OMG OMG there isn't a bad donut at all but the best ones are the cream filled ones and OMG the Peanut butter cream filled with chocolate frosting and and more peanut butter cream on top are my favorite!!! That is a sin right there and I wish I never ate one! I should have avoided Paula's!!! LOL
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Bluebell Spiced Pumpkin Pecan icecream. I want it every day. TOM is seriously kicking my *kitten* this month
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! go back! are there really cadbury cream eggs for christmas??? I have not seen these, and I feel cheated! I didn't stock up on the halloween ones, and now I'm out. :'(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Suddenly glad I hate the Cadbury cream eggs.

For me it's Talenti gelato (damn MFP!). Finally figured out that I can only do moderation 75% of the time with them... so no more buying them because those 25% kill me.
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Nutella
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Suddenly glad I hate the Cadbury cream eggs.

For me it's Talenti gelato (damn MFP!). Finally figured out that I can only do moderation 75% of the time with them... so no more buying them because those 25% kill me.

This ^^^ :'(

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Tried the green tea, the strawberry and the pumpkin ones recently (friend came back from Japan).

PUMPKIN KIT KATS??? :o

And here I thought the white chocolate ones were heavenly.

Japan, huh? Damn.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Cookie butter and quest bars. Love them!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    oh ,almond roca.

Yeah buddy.

yes