Help - gained alot

Options
It's been three weeks since I have been binging. I have been exercising, but not as much as I was and not as intense, but still moving. I got on the scale after three weeks and it says I gained 19 pounds. I did start a new medication and did eat quite a bit, but that seems unrealistic. I am just so upset right now and don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Replies

• JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    19 lbs in three weeks is not unrealistic depending on your binge habits.

Suggestions?

Set an appropriate calorie goal and stick to it.
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It's been three weeks since I have been binging. I have been exercising, but not as much as I was and not as intense, but still moving. I got on the scale after three weeks and it says I gained 19 pounds. I did start a new medication and did eat quite a bit, but that seems unrealistic. I am just so upset right now and don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

I am starting a challenge group all about motivation and accountability, I would love for you to join!
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you werent happy with your last plan and you're forfeiting and surrendering your control to craving
    you are the captain of your soul, dont give in to cravings if your goal to be thinner is really more important
    if it is important to reach a certain weight, prove it to yourself
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    What should you do?

You should stop thinking about it and get back on track now today.
This discussion has been closed.