Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Westbrook & KD been on fire, lately.

Did you watch last night? KD was clutch for sure! And Russ....INSANE!

Westbrook and KD were again on fire last night, but 2 men don't make a team! They came out strong, but the DUBS took over for the first 3 quarters and then OKC made it a little interesting.....................till the last 2 minutes! DUB NATION baby!!!! Even with off nights by Curry and Klay, the team still has enough team players to carry the load.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Westbrook and KD were again on fire last night, but 2 men don't make a team! They came out strong, but the DUBS took over for the first 3 quarters and then OKC made it a little interesting.....................till the last 2 minutes! DUB NATION baby!!!! Even with off nights by Curry and Klay, the team still has enough team players to carry the load.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Hush it. I'm not in the mood.

J/K....it was a good game. I'm not even mad...Steph even seemed to be a bit off last night. We protected the 3 pt perimeter decently, but our D was seriously lacking (that's what SHE said!). Seems to be a trend, and damn idk why Singler gets so much playing time, we always fall behind fast when he's in. I also think GSW finally had a decently matched up game. Don't tell me you weren't sweating just a teeny bit at the end of the 4th! Don't worry, we still got more playing to do. Until next time @ninerbuff
  • ninerbuff
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Hush it. I'm not in the mood.

J/K....it was a good game. I'm not even mad...Steph even seemed to be a bit off last night. We protected the 3 pt perimeter decently, but our D was seriously lacking (that's what SHE said!). Seems to be a trend, and damn idk why Singler gets so much playing time, we always fall behind fast when he's in. I also think GSW finally had a decently matched up game. Don't tell me you weren't sweating just a teeny bit at the end of the 4th! Don't worry, we still got more playing to do. Until next time @ninerbuff
    When they tied the game, I was like "Come on!". But then as usual the assists and passing get really good. Steph was off last night as well as Klay. And with no Ezeli, we played a lot of small ball. But the bench played well and I'm cool with that because that's who HAVE to score when they sit Curry and Klay for a rest. Next game is at OKC on the 27th. I expect another win!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    Options
    That's right! The BEST start in 51 games in NBA history! DUBS score big in the 4th to beat the Rockets AGAIN! Next up..............Suns!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    On to the All Star Break now. DUBS don't play again till next Friday.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • jennahudson01
    jennahudson01 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Knicks because I'm a New Yorker but they suck I hate them but I watch em

But Stephen curry has my heart he's sexy and a beast with those 3's
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I am a big Spurs fan.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    MEOW
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I am a big Spurs fan.
    WEST will come down to the Spurs and DUBS. Let's see what happens.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Where do you think Howard will end up?

And the likelihood it will make a difference as to who makes the Finals?

I find it difficult to imagine him elevating any team above GS right now.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Where do you think Howard will end up?

And the likelihood it will make a difference as to who makes the Finals?

I find it difficult to imagine him elevating any team above GS right now.
    No idea. He's going to ask for big money as he's already reducing in his skills. Maybe 76ers to help boost a bad lineup?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Peter_Brady
    Options
    Bumping for the awesome game on right now. Fun to watch GS down and knowing they aren't out of it.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Bumping for the awesome game on right now. Fun to watch GS down and knowing they aren't out of it.

I've got faith in my Thunder. Hate to see Steph get hurt, but the start of the game has been good so far.
    Thunder Up!
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    About to tie this game!
  • ninerbuff
    Options

I've got faith in my Thunder. Hate to see Steph get hurt, but the start of the game has been good so far.
    Thunder Up!
    Ooooh that one had to hurt mel! Is Curry amazing or what?!!!!! What does this do for the confidence of the Thunder if they have to face the DUBS again in the playoffs? Exciting game for a boring day for me. I'm glad I watched it live instead of watching via DVR.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• melmelw03
    Options

Thunder Up!
    Ooooh that one had to hurt mel! Is Curry amazing or what?!!!!! What does this do for the confidence of the Thunder if they have to face the DUBS again in the playoffs? Exciting game for a boring day for me. I'm glad I watched it live instead of watching via DVR.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I'm not ready to talk about it. I'm still in mourning. All I know is I needed the help of rum to ease the pain last night.

Somehow I knew you'd be here rubbing the salt in my wounds. Hey do me a favor, take Singler off our hands. Y'all can have him out there in Cali.
  • ninerbuff
    Options

Thunder Up!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I'm not ready to talk about it. I'm still in mourning. All I know is I needed the help of rum to ease the pain last night.

Somehow I knew you'd be here rubbing the salt in my wounds. Hey do me a favor, take Singler off our hands. Y'all can have him out there in Cali.
    Honestly I think what saved us was having KD foul out. Had he been in the last 4 minutes, the out come would have been a Warrior loss I'm sure.
    I cringed when I saw Curry's ankle get stepped on too. I thought, "Oh crap, hopefully it's minor!!!" Oh an Igoudala making 2 freethrows in a row to tie the game for OT? Lol, I thought the game was over when he got fouled. ;)
    Anyway, I have the ability to brag right now, but it still comes down to the playoffs and hoisting the trophy in the end.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Peter_Brady
    Options
    @melmelw03

Glad to see you are still with us after that game. HUGS

I agree with @ninerbuff If KD doesn't foul out, the Warriors don't pull out the win.

Did you see all of the tweets about Curry last night? The players know they are watching something special.
  • ninerbuff
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @melmelw03

Glad to see you are still with us after that game. HUGS

I agree with @ninerbuff If KD doesn't foul out, the Warriors don't pull out the win.

Did you see all of the tweets about Curry last night? The players know they are watching something special.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/instantawesome-curryreaction-160227/nba-players-awe-curry-huge-night

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png