Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I'm not even scared.
    Loud City will be crazy tomorrow night.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not feeling great. Do I think OKC will win tomorrow night? Absolutely, but definitely not feeling certainty about it. Frankly, we had a horrible game in GS. We were super sloppy and as always happens with us, we couldn't hit the jump shots. The downside of being a shooting team. Some of this was due to Golden States defense and some just because OKC was off. I do think we will turn it around, and I have no doubt that the Chesapeake will be the loudest the NBA has ever seen tomorrow night which should spark OKC and get them the victory. They are gonna have to hit their shots though.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I'm not even scared.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not feeling great. Do I think OKC will win tomorrow night? Absolutely, but definitely not feeling certainty about it. Frankly, we had a horrible game in GS. We were super sloppy and as always happens with us, we couldn't hit the jump shots. The downside of being a shooting team. Some of this was due to Golden States defense and some just because OKC was off. I do think we will turn it around, and I have no doubt that the Chesapeake will be the loudest the NBA has ever seen tomorrow night which should spark OKC and get them the victory. They are gonna have to hit their shots though.

Oh you know they are going to have my blood pressure up like usual! I wish they would open Thunder Alley back up. I'm going to go register to try and win tickets though.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    It's been such a big deal here in the Bay Area about the Warriors not playing well and getting blown out twice the last 2 times in OKC. Some are calling in that the Warriors play is a gimmick, that they are lucky to have made the Finals last year and that the NBA has caught on to their style of play. And if they lose Saturday, that it shouldn't even be mentioned that they won 73 games in the regular season. Whew, it's tough here right now. There's more excitement talk about the San Jose Sharks and the Stanley Cup than the Warriors playing for their life tomorrow.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I'm not even scared.

I like our chances now............................what a game tonight. I'm changing his name to "Trey" Thompson because he's a mad shooting machine!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • Hornsby
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I'm not even scared.

I like our chances now............................what a game tonight. I'm changing his name to "Trey" Thompson because he's a mad shooting machine!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yup, great game for GS. It'll be a miracle if OKC can win in GS again. I gotta hope though.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I'm not even scared.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yup, great game for GS. It'll be a miracle if OKC can win in GS again. I gotta hope though.
    KD had a bad night. Everyone is blaming him for the loss, but hey it happens. It happened to Klay and Curry in games 3 and 4. The Thunder forum fans are saying that Donovan will go over tape with KD and encourage him to pass more and not be so selfish. Personally, I'm okay with that because the less he has the ball, the better our chances. He still had an almost 30 point night and if it's reduced, then okay.
    IMO, Igoudala was the hero last night along with Klay.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Sending all my positive Thunder vibes out tonight. It's going to be a slugfest the whole game.
    Thunder Up!!!!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Game 7!

This is essentially the NBA championship right here. (Cavs aren't about squat.)

Would be GLORIOUS to see Curry and his cheerleading family get the bleep off my TV for the rest of the year.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Game 7!

This is essentially the NBA championship right here. (Cavs aren't about squat.)

Would be GLORIOUS to see Curry and his cheerleading family get the bleep off my TV for the rest of the year.
    No glory for you. DUBNATION BABY!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Sending all my positive Thunder vibes out tonight. It's going to be a slugfest the whole game.
    Thunder Up!!!!
    Sorry mel (well not really). OKC is a good team. I revel in their rivalry now with the Warriors. The Warriors adjusted at half time and it rained 3's all over the place. Nothing they could do to stop it. IMO, KD should have played more hero ball because his numbers were good. He just didn't shoot enough.
    No shame in your team. It was a great series and left my heart pumping.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    WELP

Curry vs. Lebron it is.

• melmelw03
    Options
    Thunder Up!!!!
    Sorry mel (well not really). OKC is a good team. I revel in their rivalry now with the Warriors. The Warriors adjusted at half time and it rained 3's all over the place. Nothing they could do to stop it. IMO, KD should have played more hero ball because his numbers were good. He just didn't shoot enough.
    No shame in your team. It was a great series and left my heart pumping.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I really don't even want to talk about it. :'(
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Congrats to GS. The Thunder just couldn't answer. GS three pointers are uncanny and although no one has more talent than OKC, GS is just a better team. Props to them. Good luck in the finals.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Congrats to GS. The Thunder just couldn't answer. GS three pointers are uncanny and although no one has more talent than OKC, GS is just a better team. Props to them. Good luck in the finals.
    OKC has great talent and if Donovan can build a great team chemistry, they will be a force to reakon with in the future.
    I'm hoping for GS win in 5.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Here we go!!!!!! Game 1 at Roaracle Arena tonight! GO DUBS!!!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    i support the ones that get the balls in the hoops often, and make less squeaky trainer noises.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Cleveland was the best 3 point shooting team in the league...............................till they play against a defense that can stuff it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 down 3 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUBNATION!!!!!!
    It was about STRENGTH IN NUMBERS tonight with Curry and Klay scoring their lowest points in the post season. Imagine if they would have been scoring at least their average.................................

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hypothetically, if the DUBS go up 3-0, how do you call in the "Cavalry" when they are already playing?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Damn, OKC was a much better opponent than the Cavs. GSW is just too much for them to handle. Another stellar defensive game by the Warriors!!!! 2-0 with an average of 20 point winning. Kicking their *kitten*!!!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    How is it that the Warriors can win by 15 and 30, change venues, then lose by 30? They are cursed the 3rd game of every post season series.
    Hopefully, they don't lose back to back. I'd like to go into game 5 with a 3-1 lead.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png