Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

NBA anyone? Who's your team?

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Thunder are tapping that *kitten* right now.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    Ouch............................another must win game for the DUBS on Tuesday if they want to get to the Finals. They were in this position last year in the Finals, so I expect them to play much better. Couldn't make a shot to save their lives tonight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Draymond Green absolutely should have been suspended a game. The fact that he wasn't and Dahntay Jones was for hitting someone in the junk just the day before is complete horseshit.

Let's see just how dirty Green can get away with being. Funny how Adams still came back after that and Thunder still got the win.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Oh, and I'm pulling for the Raptors in the East. Would be awesome to have an upset in both conferences.
  • ninerbuff
    edited May 2016
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Draymond Green absolutely should have been suspended a game. The fact that he wasn't and Dahntay Jones was for hitting someone in the junk just the day before is complete horseshit.

Let's see just how dirty Green can get away with being. Funny how Adams still came back after that and Thunder still got the win.
    I look at it this way. The refs reviewed it and deemed it flagrant 1. He didn't get ejected. So if the NBA would have suspended him, it would have made no sense since it took like 10 minutes to review and even then he didn't get ejected.
    Is Draymond dirty? I've watched many of his shots and he kicks up when falling back, so was it intentional? Matter of opinion I guess.
    But the Warriors need to win tomorrow. They've been here before, albeit versus teams who weren't great scorers. Let's see how it goes Tuesday.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The sorry Rockets. It's hard being a Houston fan.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    I <3 Westbrook!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Oh, and I'm pulling for the Raptors in the East. Would be awesome to have an upset in both conferences.

I dislike Toronto and Cleveland, but my dislike for Lebron, trumps both, so...let's go Raptors!

You dislike Toronto??!?,
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with our team?
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Boston Celtics fan from LA here.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Dear Kyle Singler,

You're the least popular member of the OKC Thunder. You get little to no playing time, and the minutes you do play have been lackluster to say the least. When your name is mentioned in conversation or on social media it is nearly always as a part of a joke of some kind. If you got traded or cut, most Thunder fans would probably say, "It's about time."

That's the bad news.

But here's the good news. You make over 4 million per year. And anyone who makes that kind of money has possibilities.

My question is this: How much of your 4 million dollar salary for this season would you be willing to give up to change your image? What would it be worth to you to become loved, revered and appreciated by Thunder fans? Would you give up a million? Half a million?

Well Kyle I have a business proposition for you. It will create an instant reputation turnaround and it will, at most, cost you $250K.

Kick Draymond Green in the nuts tomorrow night.

It would be the most savvy business and PR move in the history of the NBA.

And none of this, "It was an accident" garbage that Green spouts. No accident involved. Just walk up and kick him in the junk with all the force your skinny, bird-like legs can muster. Given the fact that there's a good chance you won't get in the game, I recommend that you don't even worry about trying to do it during a time when you might be playing. Do it during a free throw, do it during a time out, you can even do it during the national anthem as long as you time it to line up with one of the cymbal crashes. It doesn't really matter.

Then pay your fine, take the rest of the season off, and enjoy your new life as the most loved and adored member of the OKC Thunder.

You're welcome.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Thunder looking good! Again.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Tappin' that *kitten*, again.

I won't count GS out though. They have the ability to score a lot, quickly. But for now.... I like what I see!!
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

I won't count GS out though. They have the ability to score a lot, quickly. But for now.... I like what I see!!

We got this Boo! :*
    Thunder.Up.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    There was a game tonight..

Who won @ninerbuff? Didn't catch the end.

;p
  • Hornsby
    Options

Thunder.Up.

Don't lie, you were scared for a bit. I know I was.
  • melmelw03
    Options

Thunder.Up.

Don't lie, you were scared for a bit. I know I was.

My fitbit may or may not reflect the amount of stress I had.....for just about 5 minutes.
    Damn it feels good though.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Gotta give credit when it's due. The Thunder flat out owns the DUBS so far. We've done NOTHING to show that we can win out the last 3 games. I'm afraid that this record season will be over in 2 games at most.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    With the exception of their perimeter shooting, when the Warriors play better D, rebound and reduce their turnovers, they should win. OKC is making their 3pt shooting tough, so GSW is trying to take advantage of shooting in the paint. They were the better team in the paint yesterday. Saturday will determine (IMO) who will move on. If the Warriors can win, I think they will move on.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • melmelw03
    Options
    I'm not even scared.
    Loud City will be crazy tomorrow night.