What to Eat at Cheesecake Factory?

Options
124»

Replies

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Yes it's subjective, but I don't understand the rest of your statement. Oh well, doesn't matter. I really don't want to argue. :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    That's my girl.

That's my girl.

You make me proud <tear>
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I can't remember the last time I went to a restaurant chain. Is this place really that good?

No, it is actually quite mass-produced and revolting. Even at my most debaucherous I never liked that craphole.

Their cheesecake is **oooookkkaaaay**, but frankly the stuff you can get at Costco or Fry's is just as good, if not better, and a heck of a lot cheaper.

• biorobotics
    Options
    whoa, guys, calm down. we're all individuals.
    (personally, i don't feel "stuffed" until i top 3500kcal, so bring on the cheesecake).
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    That's my girl.

That's my girl.

You make me proud <tear>

<3
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    Even if just maintaining, when I am active I can eat upwards of 2500 calories so yeah, I have no issues with eating, even in spite of a history of anorexia in my long, distant past.

And I love cheesecake. But not if it is too overly sweet.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    So, where da pics at?
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    On the small plates skinnylicious menu get the warm asparagus salad, and the lettuce tacos asain style. OH MY GOD they are both so good. And they say they're "skinnylicious" but they definitely don't taste that way.

OP is BULKING. She does not need the diet menu.

Yeah I'm not suggesting because it's on the skinnylicious menu I'm suggesting because it was super delicious food. I can read.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    Even if just maintaining, when I am active I can eat upwards of 2500 calories so yeah, I have no issues with eating, even in spite of a history of anorexia in my long, distant past.

And I love cheesecake. But not if it is too overly sweet.

I have a similar history--I totally get it.