women 5 feet tall goal weights

Options
124»

Replies

• janeyjane11
    Options
    I'm 5ft, currently 121 lbs. I'd like to get down to 105 or 100. I'm more concerned with what I see in the mirror, and right now it's all flab!

I'm exactly the same. Currently 119 but want to be down to 105 by september!! Fingers crossed for everyone :)
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    5ft tall , started 140, now 133. Goal around 125.

Not too focused on the weight, just want everything to be a bit smaller and firmer. :)
  • herrinderlage
    herrinderlage Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SW = 128
    CW = 113
    GW = 110

I'm 5 feet tall and 60 years old. And I love to bake. But this MFP thing has been working for me - I really started using it in January 2013 - eating about 1400 - 1500 calories a day and burning about 200 calories each day via cardio. I think the key has been "mindful versus mindless eating", and doing some exercise versus none. And 150 calories of dark chocolate almost every day.
  • jalosingit1
    jalosingit1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 105. Admittedly 5 pounds underweight but I figure I should aim for that weight to get under 110.
  • nathalfpint
    nathalfpint Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties I'm 4" 11 so just under, your 5" criteria. Lol
    I started @ 163 want to get down to 112 currently @ 142. I'm 1200 calories per day give or take I find getting 10000 steps a day in is really helping ditch the pounds.
    Feel free to add me if you want a diet buddy ;)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 120-125 range (also 5ft) and I'm aiming for the 110-115 range. I wear a size 2 or sometimes 0, but in college I finally lost that "last 5-10, and was wearing a children's 12. It looked much better on me then, but now I'm looking almost bony in areas. Age - sigh.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am 4"11 and my goal weight is 115. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and 130 lbs. I was 160lbs. I'm feeling a lot better in myself but i'm hoping to get down to 120lbs. Saying that, it really is about how *YOU" feel about yourself. You may reach 140 and decide to give yourself a break for a while and start enjoying your new, healthier you. Well done on your loss so far!
  • tessemitchell
    tessemitchell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and around 157 lbs. My goal weight is 130 also! I have an athletic body type so I don't know how thin I can get without being unhealthy, so I figured losing about 20 lbs would be a great start and then I can evaluate along the way whether I want to lose less than that or more.
  • ellarishee
    ellarishee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'. I started this at about 113 and have lost a whopping one pound. My ideal weight was 100, but as I am lifting weight I have come to the conclusion that the scale doesn't matter. I just care how I feel and look in the mirror. The end result could be more or less than I am now. I would like to lose some BF % though

Exactly how I feel. I'm 119, and would like to lose another 10 - 15 pounds. But I decided to concentrate less so on the scale and more so on the mirror. For me the look achieved by lifting far outweighs a number on the scale.

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"
    SW 180lbs
    CW 156lbs
    Goal weight? Was 99lbs but hmmmmm I'm still not sure
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this a little. I'm 5'2" on a tall day (I have scoliosis so my height depends on how recently I've been adjusted) and I was 95-100 in college so I somehow feel like that should be my goal weight. I'm fairly effortlessly maintaining at 115 right now and feel like I should be happy here but I'm not. Trying very hard to focus less on the scale and work toward recomp instead since I suppose I'd rather be a strong and lean 120 than a skinny fat 95 (which I was).
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also 5 feet tall. My starting weight was 223 and now I'm 184. My first goal is 165, which is what my doctor said to aim for. I'd like to get to 125-130. I've weighed that years ago and felt much healthier. At 165 I'll still be quite overweight but it's my first goal, and I should be much better off than 184. Then I'll try and reach 125-130.
  • ActiveApril
    ActiveApril Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 35, 5'1" and 115 lbs. My goal weight is 105, to allow for a 5 lb variation above that because that's how my weight goes :) I am an athlete and have found that I perform better if I'm at the lower end of my healthy range and frankly I liked how I looked at 107.