Pasta-free "lasagna" (cabbage substitute)

Options
2»

Replies

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    As I've always said... I'm an eater of everything. I don't think I've ever met a food I didn't like (except maybe black licorice). When I say creative I just mean using my imagination in the kitchen. Sometimes I'm low on groceries/ingredients. Sometimes I'm in the mood for something specific and the original version might not fit my macros. Sometimes I go "I wonder if THIS...would taste good with THAT..." and that is where the creativity comes in. That is all.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Don't mind the poguish action. Nothing about your recipe is odd, snobbish, etc. Jon Snow is everywhere.
  • ANewCrystal4Life
    ANewCrystal4Life Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am choosing to stay away from all pasta... and have made "lasagna" with strips of zucchini instead. Cabbage is one of my favorite veggies... so I am going to try this...and I agree with one of the comments above...I will make it into a "lasagna cabbage roll" :)
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I think the lasagna cabbage roll sounds pretty awesome! Cooking this as a lasagna inspired casserole, with the cabbage in layers also sounds interesting. But I think eggplant or zucchini would be better suited for that.

I love the "food police" comments, btw. There's an obsession with food labels here on MFP that just crack me up.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Thanks .. Love variety, so will try this.. Thanks for posting.