Smaller breasts after losing weight

Options
124»

Replies

• Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Don't tell my husband, but I'm looking forward to my boobs decreasing. I'm currently a 38DDD and all the tops/dresses I like and cute bras don't translate well to a bigger bust size.

I don't lift (yet) so someone else will have to confirm/deny, but aren't there some weight lifting exercises OP can do to build the muscles underneath her breasts and help make them appear larger?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I was sad when my boobs got even SMALLER. I'm a 32 B now, it's the same cup as a 34 A I believe but I cannot wear a band that big...

I have to say, after weight training and working on my chest, I liked the appearance of my breasts better. They did not "perk up" or get bigger obviously, but it's hard to explain. There's nice definition in the space between them. If that makes sense.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Keira says, "Work what ya got!" OK, I may have made up that quote.

Err, warning: mildly NSFW.

celebuzz.com/2014-08-28/keira-knightley-bares-breasts-and-other-celebs-who-make-small-boobs-work/
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Down from a DDD to a DD after 32 pounds down. I've got 50 more to go, so I'm kind of worried about it too! But, I'd rather have smaller boobs and a smaller body than bigger boobs and a bigger body.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I weighed/measured myself this morning, and my moobs are noticeably smaller after only two weeks! :D
  • arditarose
    Options
    I weighed/measured myself this morning, and my moobs are noticeably smaller after only two weeks! :D

Nice work, guy!
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    my breasts lost the most inches, more than my waist or hips. it sucks! i had a B-cup to start with when I was 48 lbs heavier than I am now, so my breasts are most likely A-cups now (i actually don't know since i stopped wearing bras). bah!
  • nixnay
    Options
    I have gained significant weight and my boobs are much bigger, I hate them...they remind me of cow teets, lol.....the thing with losing weight and losing boobage isnt that they are smaller but they can be saggy too....ugh, major turnoff....but hey, that's what bras are for.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Nice work, guy!

Thanks!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I didn't mind going down a cup size...but going down a band size has made finding bras more challenging, as most manufacturers seem to think that anyone with a 30 (or better yet, 28) band can't be more than an A or B cup. I have a very small frame, but not tiny breasts. Now, when I find bras in my size on sale (because only high-end manufacturers even bother to make my size...and the thought of spending upwards of $60-70 on a bra irks me) I snap them up. Bonus if they are in a color other than black or beige.

So I'm not the only one having this problem.

After reading a thread on here about wearing the wrong size bra -- thought I was 36A but would buy 34B when A cups started becoming scarce -- I learned I was actually a 32C. Hmmm. Despite the thrill of potentially being a C cup after three decades of thinking I was an A, I was still skeptical.

I came across a 32C on clearance and decided to give it a try. Amazing. It fit. And fit better than any other bra I owned. The boobs were now sitting quite a bit higher than formerly. Thought I'd have more back flesh bulge with a tighter band but I actually had less.

That was pretty much the last 32C that I've seen in a store, however. Few stores carry anything less than 34 and I've only seen 32 in an A cup.

I feel your pain.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Wish I had this problem. :s
  • arditarose
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I didn't mind going down a cup size...but going down a band size has made finding bras more challenging, as most manufacturers seem to think that anyone with a 30 (or better yet, 28) band can't be more than an A or B cup. I have a very small frame, but not tiny breasts. Now, when I find bras in my size on sale (because only high-end manufacturers even bother to make my size...and the thought of spending upwards of $60-70 on a bra irks me) I snap them up. Bonus if they are in a color other than black or beige.

So I'm not the only one having this problem.

After reading a thread on here about wearing the wrong size bra -- thought I was 36A but would buy 34B when A cups started becoming scarce -- I learned I was actually a 32C. Hmmm. Despite the thrill of potentially being a C cup after three decades of thinking I was an A, I was still skeptical.

I came across a 32C on clearance and decided to give it a try. Amazing. It fit. And fit better than any other bra I owned. The boobs were now sitting quite a bit higher than formerly. Thought I'd have more back flesh bulge with a tighter band but I actually had less.

That was pretty much the last 32C that I've seen in a store, however. Few stores carry anything less than 34 and I've only seen 32 in an A cup.

I feel your pain.

I've been wearing a 32 B but wondering if I could wear a 30 C. The 30 band just feels a little snug because I measure about a 31.

By the way, I see lots of 32 C's in Calvin Klein brand.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Herroom.com carries a very wide range of sizes and styles, and you can go to a specialty shop to get fitted and measured. (More and more places have them.)

I agree that most women are in the wrong size. I wore a 38C for ages before figuring out that I was actually a 34E/34DDD (UK and US sizes work differently). Now that I've lost 10 pounds, I'm probably more like a 32E/32DDD, though I'm gonna wait to lose a bit more before buying new bras 'cause they're expensive.