So who's winning the MFP race for most reported user not yet banned?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
edited November 2014 in Chit-Chat
I'm up to 4.

Check your "all notifcations" at the bottom of the tab for notifications to view your tally.

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I have 10, but we are nowhere near the lead. MrM has a lot
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I have zero!!! And I'm super inappropriate!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    f5ot7juwbj3i.jpg
    I only have 37.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    @Rachel I am curious if all this unnecessary flagging is giving the mods a lot of extra work.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I only have one...just one.
    Must try harder!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I have 1 spam flag and 3 abuse flags... two of them were jokes because I was complaining about not being flagged... and I don't know where the other two came from... I wish MFP would tell...
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I do have to admit, some users seem to have gone flag happy with these new forums. Someone gets butthurt at someone in another thread and they end up following them around the entire forums, flagging everything. That HAS to be a nuisance to our poor mods :|
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    76 because I have a flagging stalker- :( BUT 4 spam??? I want the money from whatever I was selling!
  • _John_
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ^ yeah, but you're a warrior. People can't handle the troof @Acg67
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have four abuse flags. I know where one came from, and the other I'm pretty sure was the same person who just followed me, lol. Not sure where exactly the other two are from.

The flagging is so passive aggressive. There's another forum I frequent and when you do something wrong, you get a message from a moderator w/an explanation for why you were reported.
  • _John_
    Options
    This like the game Fable, and I am not bloody English...I can't handle being bad, but it's so stinking hard to be good here...
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »

tumblr_lubv8qYvKn1qgy5npo7_250.gif
  • usmcmp
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    This like the game Fable, and I am not bloody English...I can't handle being bad, but it's so stinking hard to be good here...

I like to think I'm one of the "good" members, but I've already managed 37 flags for abuse.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »

I like to think I'm one of the "good" members, but I've already managed 37 flags for abuse.

It's because your mean and unsupportive

Can't I be mean and supportive?
    moralsupport.gif.gif?1407190240
  • _John_
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »

It's because your mean and unsupportive

*you're