So who's winning the MFP race for most reported user not yet banned?

Options

Replies

• marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining weight on 1000 calories a day. What am I doing wrong? :o
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I clicked a flag once just to see what happened and ended up flagging someone. Oops! But they already had 3, so I figured a 4th wouldn't matter. I don't have any flags. I feel like a loser.

Me either...although you just got one so you're one ahead of me now! LOL

Yay!!! I have THREE! *snorts* I knew I was gonna have to be sly about it. :wink:

Thanks, @TastesLikeBurning. I'm pretty sure it was dbmata I flagged by accident, though. It was a couple of weeks ago. :blush:

This is for you...

Success.gif
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    3 for abuse... LOLZ
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It's sad because I've reported people who are supposedly in the act of killing themselves and the mods are too busy dealing with inappropriate and immature flagging people are doing. The flagging has a purpose and personally I think the mods should boot the people who abuse the flagging/reporting system. My two cents.

That post right there ^^^ has been flagged twice lol... Oh the irony.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    I had one on my old account for having this on my profile pic. The said it was because it was an "anatomicaly correct depiction of a female body" I never new I was such a great artist... :D
    ↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↘↘↙↙↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘

PicsArt_1415780180980_zpsly7hwjvz.jpg

(I covered up the nips. I don't want to get reported now...)

I feel like the star stickers add a certain panache.

You get a showgirl vibe now.

Not easy to make showgirl stick figures.

I applaud you.
    You are most kind! ;)
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Now you do. :) How do you check?

When you click "all notifications" it'll open up your profile. I think usmcmp posted a screen shot on the first page.

I must be really daft, because I can't find this at all..
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Zero....I have zero.

Apparently I need to be even more of a dick
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    fbmandy55 wrote: »

When you click "all notifications" it'll open up your profile. I think usmcmp posted a screen shot on the first page.

Nevermind. I found the little bell. I have zero. This has to only be counting the new forums.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    fbmandy55 wrote: »

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications <-- I had to use that to find my great big spam/abuse goose egg. :grinning:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    They ought to show the number of flags that each MFP user has used on other posts as public info. Then we could see who is legit and who is butt-hurt too often.

Unrelated gif follows:
    Why+did+this+turn+me+on+small+please+don+t+ban+me_7fe1a9_4865554.gif

I know the gif was off topic - but I liked it. I hope I don't get flagged for this.

If you knew how much I loved this gif!

I've always wondered how keys work.

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Two for abuse. If they are going to have a negative point count there really should be a way to counter them with up votes, too.

Anyway, I obviously need to be more offensive.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If MrM27 isn't winning this hands down I would be very surprised - that guys a pro!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Well, I think this whole thing is just awful. People are doing their level best to use this new system to vanquish the meanies and y'all are just not seeing that this is all for the greater good (the greater good). I think this _John_ person might be an alien pod person sent here to colonize earth for the other pod people.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I had one on my old account for having this on my profile pic. The said it was because it was an "anatomicaly correct depiction of a female body" I never new I was such a great artist... :D

This is a work of art. The stars really make it.

I got in trouble before the flags because I used the t word to describe boobs.
    Options

This is a work of art. The stars really make it.

I got in trouble before the flags because I used the t word to describe boobs.
    Thank you! I'm off to put the Showgirls on my profile pic! I've missed them! :D
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed to figure out how to find out if I have any flags or not even with the instructions.:(
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I have 53 flags - 50 abuse and 3 spam. Mostly thin-skinned, clean eating Sallies, but a couple were probably well-deserved.