Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So who's winning the MFP race for most reported user not yet banned?

Replies

• tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    I've plateaued at 56 :/

Is it really a plateau? When was your last flag? Have you been doing all the things you should to earn said flags?
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    I have only 2 and 2 but this thread .. really is the key!! tumblr_nc4apxO3Yt1ryqhg3o1_400.gif
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    I think it's really funny how literally no one gives a sht.

Because the new flag system works like the 'like' function! Flag for 'like'. :D
  • tchell99
    Can we add a category to the flagging system for "flag abuse"?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    3 spam and 9 abuse. :D
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    tchell99 wrote: »

Is it really a plateau? When was your last flag? Have you been doing all the things you should to earn said flags?

I dunno I don't weigh my flags and I've been trying for like, 2 weeks. Maybe I'll start clean eating. What is your opinion on juice fasting?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    I blame the baking soda toxins, they made me do it. >:)
  • tchell99
    tchell99 wrote: »

I dunno I don't weigh my flags and I've been trying for like, 2 weeks. Maybe I'll start clean eating. What is your opinion on juice fasting?

Definitely try the juice fast but remove the carbs first. Carbs are bad.