Active friends, I NEED HELP

Options
I have been on MFP for years. I have always been a rock of reliability and I have long ago made my original goal of getting under 200 pounds.
Lately though, for various reasons, I have lost my will power. I have lost my desire. I am hoping I can reach out and find some friends I can add that will encourage me some. I don't really have many friends that actually comment or like any of my posts. I guess, and I know how silly this sounds, but I just want to feel like I am not alone and maybe have some accountability to help me find my desire again. Even if it is just fake accountability I will take it.

Thank you.

Just so you can see if we have anything in common......
I work nights, I love basketball and martial arts. My most important thing in my life is being a father. In terms of my heath goals I eat a flexible diet because I am doing this long term. IIFYM works for me. I work out consistently. My main goal is lowering my body fat percentage and fighting my battle with my belly.

Feel free to add me if you like but please....only if you are a regular aid to your friends. I may not be the most active on here comment wise but I do need the assistance from time to time. Anyway, goodnight.

Replies

• focus135
    Options
    I have been on MFP for years. I have always been a rock of reliability and I have long ago made my original goal of getting under 200 pounds.
    Lately though, for various reasons, I have lost my will power. I have lost my desire. I am hoping I can reach out and find some friends I can add that will encourage me some. I don't really have many friends that actually comment or like any of my posts. I guess, and I know how silly this sounds, but I just want to feel like I am not alone and maybe have some accountability to help me find my desire again. Even if it is just fake accountability I will take it.

Thank you.

Just so you can see if we have anything in common......
    I work nights, I love basketball and martial arts. My most important thing in my life is being a father. In terms of my heath goals I eat a flexible diet because I am doing this long term. IIFYM works for me. I work out consistently. My main goal is lowering my body fat percentage and fighting my battle with my belly.

Feel free to add me if you like but please....only if you are a regular aid to your friends. I may not be the most active on here comment wise but I do need the assistance from time to time. Anyway, goodnight.

• focus135
    Options
    Amen to only wanting active and serious friends. I am really good at motivating people to eat good and workout because I love it. I gained my weight because I seem to love red wine too much. We can hold each other accountable. Add me...

Mya
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    I'm active on here, always looking for encouragement and to give it in return. Feel free to add me.
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    thanks for the adds. Can't wait to get back on track. This train to healthy and stuff is a long bumpy ride.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    thanks
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    Doing great the past few days.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    A fellow night shift worker!
  • buckinghnt
    buckinghnt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just joined MyFitnessPal about 3 months ago and please feel free to add me!! I am not on here every day, but usually 2-3 times a week. I can encourage you and hope for the same in return. Look forward to working with you!
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    I just joined MyFitnessPal about 3 months ago and please feel free to add me!! I am not on here every day, but usually 2-3 times a week. I can encourage you and hope for the same in return. Look forward to working with you!

Why are you not on here everyday?
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    hi
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me