What part of the US would you move to?

Options
124»

Replies

• darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    oh...tough question. I think SoCal if I had a ton of money (like back to L.A. to do it right this time). Maybe the mountains/hills of Tennessee, if I didn't have a ton of money. Maybe.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few videos online and Idaho always looks appealing, being British I have no idea where the nice areas of America would be apart from the big expensive areas like NY, SF and places like OL.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Ripped up my roots and moved to Maine in '05. Best thing I ever did.... except I hate snow, but everything else is perfect.
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have to worry about the expense, I like San Diego too. Other options would be Big Sur or Monterrey, CA.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Arizona
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wyoming...I want to go to Wyoming
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    I already live in "gods country" and not thinking of ever leaving. Travel to California (San Francisco) on business every now and again and wouldn't like to live in Silicon Valley that is for sure!!!
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I grew up on the East coast so I think it would be nice to live out West for a while. Washington or Oregon maybe
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    As someone from grey old London, California is top of my bucketlist!
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am from Canada, and have visited the States mainly Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona California. I like the Denver area, but as to where to live I would have to say San Diego, I think that would be my ideal place. If anyone in San Diego has room, let me know.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am currently applying for jobs in the states of North Carolina and South Carolina. I need to get out of western New York!
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    joflo723 wrote: »
    I lived in TN into my 20's and I longed to live somewhere with sandy beaches and palm trees. In my 30's...wish grated! I moved to Florida. Been here for almost 13 years. Now I long to live somewhere with snow-capped mountains and cool weather. I do believe we just want a change of scenery sometimes.

Yes it seems we are always envious of another place.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Is there a part named 'as far away as possible'?
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I guess a lot has to do with your position in life - retired, job, kids, money. Part of me thinks it would be great just to pick up everything and move to a strange city with no connections. Too many adult responsibilities at this stage in my life to do that,

• shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I guess a lot has to do with your position in life - retired, job, kids, money. Part of me thinks it would be great just to pick up everything and move to a strange city with no connections. Too many adult responsibilities at this stage in my life to do that,

Amen!