Belly fat help

Options
13»

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Just want to reinforce what others have said as well as throw some encouragement your way. Up until recently, I honestly thought the only way to get my pregnancy pooch gone was surgery. I have had 2 C-sections and truly believed that exercise would only go so far. I think it was seriously last week I realized - it's GONE. I don't need surgery. It really was about eating less, moving more, and getting really close to my weight loss goal (I'm just a pound away at this point).

I know if can be discouraging if you've got a ways to go - but take things slow and steady, incorporate weight training and cardio for fat burn and yes, eat a deficit and be patient. Did I mention patience? ;) Good luck!

That's a lovely post Arussell
  • sloseph
    sloseph Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    if you go go to the Goals tab at the top of your screen it should help explain the hole calorie deficit a bit better for you but i'll try and help using my info as an example

i'm currently trying to lose 1lb a week, at 13st10 My Fitness Pal (MFP) has worked out that i need to eat 500 calories less than i burn to do so

so my normal daily calorie intake to stay at my current weight it 2,230, if i were to eat just that, no more and no less i would stay at my current weight of 13st 10lbs

so because i need to eat 500 calories less than that to lose 1lb a week my actually daily allowance is 1,730

there for MFP set my daily allowance to 1730 calories automatically

does that make sense?