ok....I give in!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are never too old for this. You can do it.

Good luck.
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I wish you fortitude. Fortitude is what you will gain from this path.
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Oh and she forgot the 'extra' arm toning exercise she gets almost every night as she wacks me a good one across the face when she claims I am snoring! That counts too! :-)

If that counts then I should have amazing arms the way my hubby snores!!! All I seem to end up with is a horrible tired feeling the next day so maybe I need to hit him harder? :wink:
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Oh and she forgot the 'extra' arm toning exercise she gets almost every night as she wacks me a good one across the face when she claims I am snoring! That counts too! :-)

If that counts then I should have amazing arms the way my hubby snores!!! All I seem to end up with is a horrible tired feeling the next day so maybe I need to hit him harder? :wink:

clearly NOT hitting hard enuff!!!:smile:

and thank you everyone for your responses and encouraging wishes :happy:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I get you i feel about weights how a lot of weight lifters feel about cardio i hate hate hate it but i do love results
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Now I know why Grammy's arms always look so trim and firm!