Kim K's butt

Options

Replies

• laurajo521
    laurajo521 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If you are familiar with the artist's work (including some pretty interesting images of his ex-girlfriend Grace Jones, then this isn't a stretch at all. In fact, there is another photo that he took that looks exactly the same except with a different model. I think Kim probably just did it to get attention, but I suspect that Jean Paul Goude had other intentions. In fact, I am going to guess that Kim had no idea about his history with race. After all, this is the woman whose sister seemed totally shocked that her recent KKK joke did not go over as well as she'd hoped.

Regardless, we're talking about it, so they win. I wish we were talking more about how photoshop like that is why we're all in therapy and our daughters are completely and totally doomed, but oh well.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I saw these pics...what I don't get is what she's wearing. It looks like she's in a garbage bag?!
  • I am not being sarcastic here, I think the lady's original question is a good one.

I think it is art, marketing and attention wh*ring. Everyone on her knows that the rear end photo were digitally manipulated by the way right? Look at her waist line, it looks like it was cropped. Also, the original photographer who was the first to use "modified" photos and use them as art - this was a homage to him and his original work (the champagne glass.) I can't think of his name but his model was completely nude and he has done work with Grace Jones back in the day.

There were several articles on this similar topic. Just "Google" it! :smiley:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Why have the kardashians not gone away yet? How does one get so famous being talentless, attention *kitten*.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    We just landed on a friggen comet and everyone is going on about her butt. When a comet lands on her butt then I'm all for her being in the news constantly.
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    It's about publicity and money. Don't overthink it...
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    We just landed on a friggen comet and everyone is going on about her butt.
    That's probably because most guys don't fantasize about probing a comet.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I think she wanted attention so she got naked with a trash bag. Personally I think she looks disgusting and needs to put some clothes on.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    All about attention. Nothing more. She needs to just go away. Period.
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to why a naked picture of a woman famous from a sex tape is "outrageous"?

The minute Americans stop buying that lie, she'll go away.

And for whomever is wishing they would all die in a fiery volcano death, perhaps you should go first. That's an awful lot of energy to waste on people you don't know.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    We just landed on a friggen comet and everyone is going on about her butt. When a comet lands on her butt then I'm all for her being in the news constantly.

A comet hitting her butt gets exponentially higher the bigger her butt gets. So the odds of that happening are improving. I do get sick and tire of hearing her name but media keeps reporting on her because her name sells. But again, I can care less about the royal family in London too. They have absolutely no role in politics and are just figureheads but I'm constantly hearing about them. They have absolutely not impact on my life as an American, why am I hearing about them?
  • the_arghbowl
    the_arghbowl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    mqdefault.jpg

I like Big Macs, I cannot lie. You other brothers cant deny...
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My asss is bigger than hers.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    20Grit wrote: »
    My asss is bigger than hers.

We need further verification of that fact.
  • CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I think the Kardashians need to be thrown in an active volcano. They drive me crazy. Seriously their dad was a crazy awesome lawyer, but that's the only talent anyone in the family had. Unless talent is being able to be dramatic about ANYTHING then they have it coming out the wazoo.

I also agree, I don't think it has anything to do with race or sexual exploitation. I mean Kim sexually exploits herself daily, so this isn't anything new. She's just wanting attention. I'm glad she isn't my mom. I think if I was North and grew up and found out what my mom did to get famous and kept doing to keep in the public eye, I'd be embarassed.

QFT

• emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    This is about print media dying and using any sort of shock to get attention and sell magazines. That's it.
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    "I guess we're all just going to pretend that the new Kim Kardashian nudes don't look like an ad for Butterball."
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    And for whomever is wishing they would all die in a fiery volcano death, perhaps you should go first. That's an awful lot of energy to waste on people you don't know.

Like typing that sentance was a lot of energy to put out on someone YOU don't know?
  • wilsoncl6
    Options

Like typing that sentance was a lot of energy to put out on someone YOU don't know?

Another example of the pot calling the kettle black.
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Kim K's butt (or anyone else's for that matter) ---> WHO CARES !!!