Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    What motivates you to send a FR...profile pic,info,username?

I very rarely do
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Married but feeling single.

:cry: it's quite sad that marriages get to that point. Do some things for yourself... or think... what were the reasons you fell in love with him, is it the same now?

I only recently thought to myself how do people stay together all their lives. ... people always change in different aspects of their lives... yes some are soul mates and some work hard to keep what they have. But you both should be happy...

sometimes if you don't like something you change it or deal with it. but be happy and definite about decisions
    Hope things get better for you :heart:

Ive thought about this too! Does it make you stronger to stay with someone if they mistreat you? Or does it make you stronger to leave and find true happiness? Which then the question is what does it mean to be happy? Society paints a picture of what marriage should be like, puttin our spouse on this unnatainable pedastal. In all actuality thats why we say "for better or worse, in sickness and health, till death do us part". Its not about what your feeling for that person, its about choosing to love them once that feeling fades. Stay strong... We've all been there and even if you left to find "greener pastures" that feeling of being in love will fade as well. I hope this helps!
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mostly forum posts, honestly, because I like having friends I can talk to. Not on here looking for dates, so what they look like in their profile pic means nothing to me.

Yeah, I thought of "forum interaction" after I made that post :S
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I smell Butt Hurt whenever I get on the forums...lot's and lot's of butt hurt.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Sooooo glad no one can hear the comments in my head when I first meet them!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Keep getting these "Meet Asian women in your area" ads on MFP. Kinda creepy that they know there are Asian women in this area.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    I got a leatherman surge last week, ripped it out of the box, stuck it in my pocket, and threw away the box and manual. Today when I needed to swap the saw blade for a diamond file...after trying to figure out how for 20 min...I slowly began to regret throwing away the manual
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    um??
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I got a leatherman surge last week, ripped it out of the box, stuck it in my pocket, and threw away the box and manual. Today when I needed to swap the saw blade for a diamond file...after trying to figure out how for 20 min...I slowly began to regret throwing away the manual

Never throw away the manual dude! But there's always Google to the rescue.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Never throw away the manual dude! But there's always Google to the rescue.

yeah you're right
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    this is my favorite thread coz I love love love randomness :smiley:
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    It's almost lunch time
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm out of pink Post-Its, so now it's on to the blue ones. Boo.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Keep getting these "Meet Asian women in your area" ads on MFP. Kinda creepy that they know there are Asian women in this area.

Interesting since some/most ads are generated from your cookies. What sites have you been visiting?? :open_mouth: haha :p
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    The receptionist called out sick today. Soooo, I'm just gonna watch Netflix on my ipad since I'll have to cover for her most of the day.
  • Noelv1976
    Options

Interesting since some/most ads are generated from your cookies. What sites have you been visiting?? :open_mouth: haha :p

Looking for Asian buffets/ restaurants!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options

Looking for Asian buffets/ restaurants!

the-matrix-bullet-time-gif.gif
    Well played. ;)
  • Showtime1978
    Showtime1978 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Do guys prefer to sleep with women with the same hair color as their mother? Random I know, but this came up in my real life recently (a guys friends tell me that they suspect he only sleeps with blondes, as his mom is a blonde, and that's why he stopped messaging). #creepy
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Coworker continuously gives me a running commentary on everything he does. "Going to the bathroom!" "Going to get more water." "I'm going to check my bank account now." "I just dropped this paper clip." "I put on some Burt's Bees." "I just checked the time!" I DON'T CARE!!!
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I'd be lost without coffee.