Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    HeyItsBrad wrote: »
    Is there a really good diet beer? I could use one.

No
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    feralX wrote: »
    I wonder about TastesLikeBurning's familiarity with bull semen.

He has no familiarity; he's completely wrong. Everyone in the bull jizz biz knows that bull semen is lime green.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm thinkin' small pie with onions and sausage.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Since bald eagles are the national bird, if one of these that are flying overhead poops on me, does that mean that I am the chosen one and will be the next president?
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    One day, you just stop playing with GI Joe's. Never to pick them up again. Yet you never know it in the moment it will be your last time.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    One day, you just stop playing with GI Joe's. Never to pick them up again. Yet you never know it in the moment it will be your last time.

I hate that this is true because it's true with a lot of things- especially parenting. And it sucks. One day I'll rock my baby to sleep one last time because then he'll be a big boy and go to sleep on his own and I won't even realize that was my last time until it's gone. Gah :(

• free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »

I hate that this is true because it's true with a lot of things- especially parenting. And it sucks. One day I'll rock my baby to sleep one last time because then he'll be a big boy and go to sleep on his own and I won't even realize that was my last time until it's gone. Gah :(

Yep,cat's in the cradle.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I think Fiber One bars are giving me serious gas.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I think Fiber One bars are giving me serious gas.

I eat like three fiber one bars a day.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Not in the mood to go workout, but I have to >.>
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I think it's super unfair that of 5 people in the house house, I am the only one without a peen, yet, I get to clean the bathroom/toilet every single time.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    I think it's super unfair that of 5 people in the house house, I am the only one without a peen, yet, I get to clean the bathroom/toilet every single time.

Stop using the bathroom there, then. Go on a strike. If they complain it's dirty, "I don't use it, you do it".
  • Fataf99
    Fataf99 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

Stop using the bathroom there, then. Go on a strike. If they complain it's dirty, "I don't use it, you do it".

you scare me
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    lol I wish I could, but its our only bathroom.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

Put up a sign that says "Hidden camera will record you NOT cleaning the bathroom, so clean up after yourself or I will get you!!" :3
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    MacLean12 wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »

you scare me

That's not necessarily a bad thing!
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Meds you take every 8 hours seem to only last 6.5 hours....
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options

Easy, make them all sit down or threaten them with forcing them to watch real housewives if they don't.

hahahahaha I don't even want to watch The Real Housewives.
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm too Bronze for Gold V.