Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Loving this heat wave!! :smiley:
  • SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yaaawn! What a sunny Sunday morning. Its shower then jungle oats for breakfast I think.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I know I should leave the sofa and go to bed, but a) I think the forum is an obsession and b) I am too tired to get out of my comfy nest.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    what do i want to eat hmmmm
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Should I nap or clean my home? Napping sounds wonderful... but my hone is a pigsty. Decisions, decisions... :grey_question:
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    my tummy hurts. =(
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My male co-worker tries too hard to be friendly to our clients, its bordering on uncomfortable.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    i wonder which neural pathways a drug that helps with both anxiety and weight loss would activate, would it activate the same pathway or more than one? if its just one does that mean theres a connection between weight gain and anxiety? I should probably just read the article... but nope, too lazy and its too nice out today. stupid computer needs to go outside,
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I walked the dog tonight WITHOUT wearing my balaclava. Hopefully spring is nigh.
  • Que3nC
    Options
    Its almost 8pm on a Saturday and instead of being stuck at work I would rather be out with my boyfriend helping work on his Mustang. let meee ouuuuuut of here!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I like crab Cakes
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    God made you an idiot. That's not being hateful that's being a specific fact.
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    P. S: You know, just saying "peace" after saying something stupid doesn't invalidate their stupidity.
  • Que3nC
    Options
    How do you tell your male friend to stop calling you babe because its making your boyfriend jealous and he think this male friend isn't getting the hint that we're strictly friends?!
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    Whittedo wrote: »
    I walked the dog tonight WITHOUT wearing my balaclava. Hopefully spring is nigh.

Totally had to Google "balaclava" :#
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    McMoose
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Why must my boyfriend fall asleep at 10 on the weekends I get to see him?
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Out of all the different type of species and way of living on this planet, im still somewhat confused as to why the hollywood aliens are almost always anthropological. Like, why not more stuff like "the blob", or why notslither like snakes (or other movement without limbs) and replace sight with color-coded sonar systems, like bats? Well, I guess predator kinda did that, but still too human like (bipedal, arms, head, etc.)
  • Que3nC
    Options
    My knee is killing me!!! I have Patellofemoral Pain that comes and goes for the last few years and tonight it has just been throbbing up a storm.
  • SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    chocolate