Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Also the tickets we bought last week for $50/1 are sold out now, and being sold online for nearly double priced...
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Turned 50 today. No where near as bad as turning 40. That one hurt!

Happy Birthday! :smiley:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Random thought

There's such thing as a St. Patrick's Day tree, right?
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Spring is close, I saw a dead skunk in the middle of the road yesterday morning on the way to the Y.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I wish feelings had an off switch :/
  • SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I can't get to sleep. I wish off switches had feelings
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would deactivate and recreate yourself Sleepless. This place is unforgiving and a fake pic is a killer for any reason at all!
  • SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    oberon0124 wrote: »
    If I were you I would deactivate and recreate yourself Sleepless. This place is unforgiving and a fake pic is a killer for any reason at all!

I'm not scared. I've done wrong and put it right. They can bag me forever its ok. I've learned a good lesson and manned up to it. All my pics are genuine now!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    oberon0124 wrote: »

I'm not scared. I've done wrong and put it right. They can bag me forever its ok. I've learned a good lesson and manned up to it. All my pics are genuine now!

No one said anything about scared. This dog wont die. Just a friendly word of advice is all.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    There is no good reason to try to fool people with a fake picture ( and you didn't even use a good one) so you can bet I'm denying your FR....again.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    It seems I missed something interesting on here over the weekend. So many catfishes so little time.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Let me paint you a picture....

3gqxywbsp813.jpg
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I have to clean my house
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    If you are really a private detective ( which you aren't) and don't want to show your face, use a picture of a landscape..or even a cartoon. Don't put a muscly pool man.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I really feel like trading my car in, even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with my current one and it's only a 2012. :\
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    oooooh new car shopping!!!! Fun
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    It seems I missed something interesting on here over the weekend. So many catfishes so little time.

I'm just so entertained, even if I missed something
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I really like pears
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I finally get to see the parking lines! That means spring is in the air. of course it still feels like 10 thanks to the stupid wind chill factor! That wasn't really a random thought, more like a vent. Random thought of the day, still no birds in this area. Those f@ckers not coming back till the snow is gone!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    i <3 catfishing
    catfish_zps46c073bf.jpg