Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to hang out in here for a while. I don't want to become a mean person in the other boards.
    d2grw00oiqct.gif
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    if cola can be used to clean toilets and wipe away limescale.... then why do people still put that into their bodies :scream:

also if cola and mentos cause that in a bottle why has no one that has ate mentos ad drank cola exploded? :joy:
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    if cola can be used to clean toilets and wipe away limescale.... then why do people still put that into their bodies :scream:

also if cola and mentos cause that in a bottle why has no one that has ate mentos ad drank cola exploded? :joy:

In your honor, I shall drink a Coke with my lunch... just let me check if it fits in my day.

*runs to see diary and runs back*

IT FITS!!

I'lll just be going over by ONE CALORIE!! OMG, OMG, OMG... I'm gonna start panicking!! Maybe I'll start a thread over that ONE CALORIE!!

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif?w=700
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ^^ was waiting for that ;)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My leg keeps falling asleep when I cross them. So I uncross them. Then forget. Cross them again. And dead asleep again. I am going to break my ankle one of these days by standing on it when it's asleep.
  • determined_ella
    edited March 2015
    Options

In your honor, I shall drink a Coke with my lunch... just let me check if it fits in my day.

*runs to see diary and runs back*

IT FITS!!

I'lll just be going over by ONE CALORIE!! OMG, OMG, OMG... I'm gonna start panicking!! Maybe I'll start a thread over that ONE CALORIE!!

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif?w=700

:joy: so glad I chose not to count calories :joy:

oh and it was a random thought ;p I have drank cola... not recently but about 3 months ago :joy:
  • mraudit2000
    mraudit2000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if monkeys and pigs could really fly.
  • determined_ella
    Options
    tvbu6y38y67c.jpg

I will ban myself from entering the shops that sell these :heart_eyes::joy:
  • Lasmartchika
    Options

If Coke is that strong... wouldn't it be great for a detox? It would totally obliterate all the toxins in our bodies!!

OMG!! I just discovered true detoxification!! :grinning:

BarneyStinsonMindExplosionGif.gif
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

If Coke is that strong... wouldn't it be great for a detox? It would totally obliterate all the toxins in our bodies!!

OMG!! I just discovered true detoxification!! :grinning:

BarneyStinsonMindExplosionGif.gif

849840.gif
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I pooped a hammer
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    sometimes when people move, they put thier couch in the back of a pickup truck. sometimes even a cushion gets lost to the wind somewhere along the way. you ever wonder how the people react when they get to thier destination with a now useless couch?
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    All my hobbies are sedentary.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Oh, man, some threads I read and then just can't even (haha like a total basic), just gotta walk away. I really can't deal with oversensitivity. It makes my brain hurt.

t_8c38bbc0-e203-11e3-a4b0-6bf3ce900021.jpg
    99a9fd4b7579df02a38191d9e6bdeb46.jpg

The worst is when people are giving logical and straightforward advice and people (not the OP) get on their feel train and start "people need to stop being so mean" and/or "gee, why can't you just be supportive"
    giphy.gif

Take your feels and get-out-adam-sanberg.gif

[/rant]

amy-happy.gif

Confession: i love those threads ;)

Lol. I think I may love them too since I always read them. :p If I said my piece in most of them I would probably be banned from mfp. haha

Hehe! That's why I post gifs in those threads ;)

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired
  • Lasmartchika
    Options
    I'm hungry!! FEED ME!!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    WiFi is down. Now have to actually communicate with real humans. This will not bode well for me. Oh wait, I have 4G!
  • Lasmartchika
    Options
    Food, yummy.