Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Raaneve
    Raaneve Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    What do wet wookies smell like?

That's the first question or statement most people think. Its like a mix between a wet dog and bigfoot's dick.

You know what Bigfoot's dick smells like?? You must be *very* close friends... lol!!
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    It's usually frowned upon to offer candy to someone who's taking a deuce in a public bathroom.
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    The snow is finally melting!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I went fishing Saturday. Only caught a couple of large-mouth bass. The water was too cold for it, butt it was still a great afternoon.
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, if you set a man on fire, he'll be horribly disfigured and scarred for the rest of his life andprobably have to go through agonizing physical rehabilitation.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I wish the man could cook something, and by cook I mean anything that required preparation of one's own food, including putting together a sandwich.... ANYTHING at this point would be a bonus. I don't care if he made microwave popcorn for dinner or Licked the peanut butter jar clean for sustenance!!! Relying on someone else for ALL of your meals is just plan ridiculous. Fockin A - or ORDER something, and learn to dial well and have it delivered TO YOU so I don't have to get if FOR you. ok Rant over.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    ...and while we're at it, wash your own underwear for a change! :s
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying some protein bars along with Whey Protein.
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    I like to keep the racing streaks in my underwear, makes me run faster.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    I wish the man could cook something, and by cook I mean anything that required preparation of one's own food, including putting together a sandwich.... ANYTHING at this point would be a bonus. I don't care if he made microwave popcorn for dinner or Licked the peanut butter jar clean for sustenance!!! Relying on someone else for ALL of your meals is just plan ridiculous. Fockin A - or ORDER something, and learn to dial well and have it delivered TO YOU so I don't have to get if FOR you. ok Rant over.
    mygnsac wrote: »

I don't understand either of these. My husband cooks, does laundry and dishes. Am I doing this wrong? :wink:
  • mhecht32
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »

I don't understand either of these. My husband cooks, does laundry and dishes. Am I doing this wrong? :wink:

NO you're not! It's just Little did I know 14 years ago that mine wouldn't have these skills. It's ok, I blame the MIL. She's a darling lady, but continues to treat him like a baby even in his LATE 40s.
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thinking of going old school with a day planner .. apps stink with them.
  • mhecht32
    Options
    On a lighter note - the person next to me kind of looks like an ewok :)
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Time for some new sneaks.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    This egg salad is soooo good!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    It's usually frowned upon to offer candy to someone who's taking a deuce in a public bathroom.

Unless it's Junior Mints. I think that's like a rule or something.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If I can't see through my neighbor's open blinds, he can't see through mine, right? Is that science?
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    My eyes are burning... are they dry? :confounded:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I love tennis...and bewberz.