Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    One of those days at work, I realize....man I have been here a long time and I REALLY know my stuff.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Could you see yourself eventually sleeping with someone off MyFitnessPal? It just doesn't seem right. Can one even sleep with a pal? Like, can you text someone and be like: "Hey pal, you busy later this week? I'm free Thursday. Wanna hit the range and grab a few brewskis afterwards? I bought a Zorro outfit just for you, pal."
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Could you see yourself eventually sleeping with someone off MyFitnessPal? It just doesn't seem right. Can one even sleep with a pal? Like, can you text someone and be like: "Hey pal, you busy later this week? I'm free Thursday. Wanna hit the range and grab a few brewskis afterwards? I bought a Zorro outfit just for you, pal."

sounds more like broke back mountain haha
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    6v0zpww2n0m6.jpeg

People are still reading this book after all this time? Amazing!
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    6v0zpww2n0m6.jpeg

People are still reading this book after all this time? Amazing!

I've read it multiple times.
    Reading Ayn Rands books made me completely re-examine many of my philosophical ideas.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Are Bee's babies known as BB's
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I need to stop eating eggs if they keep making me nauseous like the way I feel right now. Yuckkk
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    ag4eslazolf8.gif

What is the deal with dogs & dolphins?

z7bmhkg835lz.gif
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    Get it together, buddy. Gotta stick to your rules.

::: slaps own face several times :::
  • Rawlings124
    Rawlings124 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ever have the feeling that something is wrong but You can't put your finger on what that something is?
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    23gwgob96til.jpeg
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    Ever get a text message out of the blue from a friend you used to find annoying as F but somehow the time apart has made you forget how annoying that friend was?

Happened to me yesterday evening. Within 5 minutes into our dinner together, I suddenly realized why I stopped talking to her in the first place. Sort of felt like I was that generic weirdo roommate in any of Kate Hudson's movies with the same damn plot -- heartbroken and annoyingly bawlin' her eyes out over some jerk she's still in love with.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Ever get a text message out of the blue from a friend you used to find annoying as F but somehow the time apart has made you forget how annoying that friend was?

Happened to me yesterday evening. Within 5 minutes into our dinner together, I suddenly realized why I stopped talking to her in the first place. Sort of felt like I was that generic weirdo roommate in any of Kate Hudson's movies with the same damn plot -- heartbroken and annoyingly bawlin' her eyes out over some jerk she's still in love with.

tumblr_maezqljkTp1qbl6iao1_500.gif

Great movie. Great scene! Hahaha!

Although the roommate was the one bawlin' her eyes out about her break-up.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Don't understand how people are able or think they are able to have any worthwhile friendships in any social network with more than 2 or 3 dozen friends. #dontseehowitspossible