Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    yoovie wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »
    PRMinx wrote: »
    Is Thanksgiving happening soon? I had no idea.
    Yes, but you know.

Friendsgiving is EVERY day.

what about slapsgiving?

I'm pretty sure dbmata gets slapped on a daily basis, too.

It's part of my glute workout. I'm building glutes that are going to make the ghost of freddie mercury cry.
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is the first year I'm going to run a 5K that starts before the parade downtown on Thanksgiving day! Pretty excited for the race and for my little boy to see the parade. I always cook the big meal for 20ish family members in the afternoon, and I'm going to enjoy it. Between the race and being more in control of portion sizes that are right for me, I'm not going to meticulously track like I normally do. My food scale will get a reprieve for the day. I may pre-enter some recipes if I have time for leftover eating later, but even if not, I will not be kept from my green bean shallot casserole over the weekend.
  • blackbaldfatguy
    blackbaldfatguy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to eat everything I want that day. But I will be walking 4 miles that morning and be back on track the next day.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm staying at a deficit all through the holidays. No gaining or maintaining for me. I've never gained during holidays, always lost weight. Since I'm vegetarian I make a lot of dishes to bring and hence, no excuses.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I think I'll be more worried about getting enough that day! Running a 10k in the morning, then my side of the family for dinner. They have a tendency to not pass around the food much at thanksgiving, then put it all away the second they think everyone is done. No lingering over a long meal there. Very weird. Then at my moms house the next day, she is one of those who makes 'just enough". Which translates to my husband and I not eating much so there's actually enough for everyone else.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I will eat what I want at dinner, probably skip dessert. Not a big fan of the sweets. I will eat one of the turkey legs
    can't wait. Yum Yum. Will do at least 30-40min on the treadmill in the am. Bring it on.
    B)