What's the heaviest weight you've reached in life?

Options

Replies

• xXBabyBelleXx
    xXBabyBelleXx Posts: 110 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    159.6ib .... im now officially overweight for the first time in my life. On my wedding day, 4 years ago I weighed 133Ibs and never really ever dieted or exercised - i'm not sure what has gone wrong...but there has been a hell a lot of personal stress since that day (I had two miscarriages and now i'm in the middle of a divorce due to my husbands affair) and I think i'm eating for comfort..
  • pickledeggy
    pickledeggy Posts: 31 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    255lbs. A year and a half ago I was 175lbs :-( i!m now down to 241. Lots to go. I'm 5'8
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    212lbs
    now 173-175
    target around 160-170
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    161 lbs. Never again!!
  • m4wbag
    m4wbag Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    74kg / 163lbs
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I think the 230lbs I weighed when I was 21. I'm 5'9 so it definitely didn't look good on me!
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    was 203lbs at one point. Am now down to 166lbs and feel I have another 8-10lbs to go until Im happy... At that point Ill be wanting to put weight on as it'll be muscle! lol.. will have to get my head round wanting the scale to say a bigger number.
  • onasunnyafternoon
    Options
    94kg/207lbs. Had a lot of muscle mass at the time, but also a lot of fat
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    305.5 pounds september this year down to 281 pounds
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    198lb @ 5ft 8"
    Worst time of my life. I had just given birth to my baby and she was very very sick. They transfered her to Crumlin Childrens hospital in Dublin (4hrs from home). I had to travel down with her, following behind in my car with my husband. When we got to Crumlin we were told to expect the worst. She had NEC and a PDA (was 5 weeks early). I didn't eat for days then people started bringing me food and I just ate everything in sight. We were there for 8 weeks. The worst time of my life. She was discharged home with us at a tiny 5lb. In and out of hospitals till she was 1yrs old and is now the healthiest and strongest little girl around.
    Weighed myself when she was 6mnths after seeing an awful picture of myself nursing her. 198lb!!! Took my another 6mnths to get to my target weight. Stayed there till I got pregnant again. Only put on 1st with each other pregnancy and lost it after each birth. Struggling to lose this stone though....

Sorry that turned into a long story lol x
  • amy_elise1
    amy_elise1 Posts: 11 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I was 183 (at least) in January... I didn't weigh myself at my highest. Now hovering around 158 and building muscle as I get down to 150 :)
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I was 235 the day I went into labor. I was overweight before I got pregnant and gained 70lbs during pregnancy..a lot due to water retention. I was so swollen. 2 weeks after giving birth I was down to 190, two weeks after that 175. I've been hovering around there since due to low blood glucose problems. I have found a way of eating that stabilizes my blood sugar and allows me to exercise. I am now 168 and hope to be 125-135 eventually.
  • JaneECS
    JaneECS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    216, now 173. Aiming for 151. Sounds a lot for 5'3, but will still be the lightest in my adult life.
  • elpmapua
    elpmapua Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    240 lbs. now around 190 lbs
  • vahrheit
    vahrheit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    212 lbs :( it doesn't feel good
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    409 lbs which even at 6ft 4 was a terrible place to be
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" tall and weighed 313 lbs on June 5th of this year. Now I'm at 243 lbs and heading downward!!! :) I won't stop until I get to 153 lbs!
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    198lb @ 5ft 8"
    Worst time of my life. I had just given birth to my baby and she was very very sick. They transfered her to Crumlin Childrens hospital in Dublin (4hrs from home). I had to travel down with her, following behind in my car with my husband. When we got to Crumlin we were told to expect the worst. She had NEC and a PDA (was 5 weeks early). I didn't eat for days then people started bringing me food and I just ate everything in sight. We were there for 8 weeks. The worst time of my life. She was discharged home with us at a tiny 5lb. In and out of hospitals till she was 1yrs old and is now the healthiest and strongest little girl around.
    Weighed myself when she was 6mnths after seeing an awful picture of myself nursing her. 198lb!!! Took my another 6mnths to get to my target weight. Stayed there till I got pregnant again. Only put on 1st with each other pregnancy and lost it after each birth. Struggling to lose this stone though....

Sorry that turned into a long story lol x

I'm so glad she made it with NEC! I used to work in a NICU and that is so scary.

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    155. Everyone is inspiring.
  • chunmi
    chunmi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    69 kg (152 lbs)