Is there an age limit here?

Options
2»

Replies

• cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    What was the point of posting this thread? Smh, you could of just pretended you were 18... Too late now though.
  • SavanaNicole
    Options
    Is it possible to delete my account by myself?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to delete my account by myself?

Yes. It should be available in your settings.

• SavanaNicole
    Options
    YES! Better I make a grand exit myself than to be removed. You know us teenagers.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OK... see ya. I still don't really understand the purpose of this thread.
  • EugenesBackpack
    EugenesBackpack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey buds, I just wanted to let all of you know that you all seem like a bunch of *kitten*. She was simply asking a question, how can you be such a tool to someone trying to better themself? Especially you "Alatariel", you're a piece of garbage. Maybe instead of being a complete *kitten* you could've just simply encouraged her and informed her kindly that this is meant for older retards, such as yourself. I'm not saying everyone on here is retarded, but you people who commented, certainly are.
  • EugenesBackpack
    EugenesBackpack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well since it says kitten, the first is d ouch bag, and the second is a s s.
  • greglumpkin
    greglumpkin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My twelve year old daughter wanted to know the minimum age for joining MFP, so I Googled it and, to my dismay, found this thread.

I thought the MFP community would answer SavanaNicole's question with at least some sympathy, but you all turned harsh, rude, and just plain mean. I agree with EugenesBackpack, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • jlswilton
    jlswilton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am saddened by the comments here. We should be supportive of a teen trying to take control and manage her nutrition and health. I ended up here by searching for minimum age because my 13 year old wants the app to manage her nutritional needs. Her school put it on their school-issued ipads, so it seemed like a no-brainer that it would be ok to use. I use the app myself but haven't had occasion to use the forums, and am pretty sure now that I don't want to. So many of you have just been total d!cks. You really should be ashamed.
  • jlswilton
    jlswilton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    zachbonner wrote: »
    She's gone lol

Hilarious. Do you feel better about yourself now? Harassing and belittling a young girl? Big man, huh? We are all SO impressed.