Jillian Michael's Body Revolution (Do It With ME!!!!)

Options
2»

Replies

• Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I completed this program and lost over 40 pounds! I am planning on starting again tomorrow! I will totally do it with you! That will motivate me to follow through!
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am going to join you. I started it 2 years ago, but didn't make it past week 7. I am going to stick with it this time!
  • beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I completed this program and lost over 40 pounds! I am planning on starting again tomorrow! I will totally do it with you! That will motivate me to follow through!

Greaat!! Awesome!! Everyone is invited :)
    40 pounds is quite amazing! I'm guessing you followed her instruction to a T

• beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    MLPC wrote: »
    I am going to join you. I started it 2 years ago, but didn't make it past week 7. I am going to stick with it this time!

I'll be here to keep you pushing!!! Scouts Honor! When will you be ready to start?
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Bumping thread! I'm going to be starting tomorrow and could use some buddies! We beautifulciera made a group here if anyone is interested! :D
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100835-jillian-michaels-body-revolution-90-day-program
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just got my copy in the mail today!!! Is there anyone that wants to do this with me starting Jan 1st to start the year off and get rid of all the holiday Toxins!? :p