Oh, hey! I'm a tall girl, and I need some friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tall girl right here, too! 5'11" with a goal weight of 175-180. I don't think my body is built to be any thinner than that lol - "big boned" and curvy, but need to get healthy. My SW was 299, down to 278 as of this morning, currently in size 20 pants/XL tops. Would LOVE to have some fellow tall girls as friends on here!

So nice to see somebody that is talking the same numbers as me lol! I am so used to being bigger than everybod and not being able to drop the numbers as I genuinely can't do much about my skeleton lol which I think probably weighs more than most normal people all together!! Currently 185 and would love to get to about 175.
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    theperksofbeingdeana Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm 5'10" and my SW was 270 I am down to 189 and my goal weight is 175-180 depending on tone. When I was going thru chemo a few years back I got down to 166 and looked like a holicost survivor so there is such a thing as big bones. At my current weight I wear size 10's when I started out at size 24. So just get where you are comfortable for you and you feel good. My goal is actually the size 8 that I haven't wore since b4 cancer so do what makes you feel good :)

That's awesome that you've beaten cancer and are now trying to get healthy! And thank you. I am trying to focus on the way I look and feel. I've gotten down to 144, and I felt really good. My goal range is just me guessing where I will feel my best based on losing the fat I see. Good luck on your journey! C:
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    5'9.5". Where do you find pants? I find that they don't make pants for tall, (relatively) thin girls. So if they fit my butt, they're too short, but if they're long enough, they're massive.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    5'8" here and my goal is about 130. Currently about 145, but any of my fellow tall babes feel free to add me!
  • psuedodragon
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I'm 6 feet and just getting back on the fitness wagon. Goal is 180 because I've been there before and felt happy, healthy, and sexy.
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    5'9.5". Where do you find pants? I find that they don't make pants for tall, (relatively) thin girls. So if they fit my butt, they're too short, but if they're long enough, they're massive.

I honestly don't wear a lot of pants, haa. I'm more of a dresses and skirts kinda girl. With the few jeans and pants I do own, most of them are too short. However, they're skinny, so I either roll them up a few times at the bottom, or I wear long boots. C:
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I'm 6 feet and just getting back on the fitness wagon. Goal is 180 because I've been there before and felt happy, healthy, and sexy.

You go girl! Being happy and healthy are the best goals to have! My main focus right now is trying to eat cleaner and educating myself on what my body really needs. C:
  • lottieee55
    Options
    I'm 5'9, it's nice to know there are lots of us tall girlies!:)
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" with a goal of 155 lbs. anyone who wants to, feel free to add me. I am on everyday and try to motivate as much as possible and love receiving support as well!!