dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Have you named them yet?

I'm thinking of naming mine.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    iAmberrock wrote: »
    I have one more question, I'm not sure what it is called, but the machine that simulates walking up stairs. Would that help? I'm gonna try the weight lifting and squats for sure!

Yes and no. Climbing stairs can be a great strength builder until it isnt. Meaning that once you get the initial strength gains from stepping up on a step (maybe a couple weeks) you will need to increase the resistance to continue to improve. Climbing on a stairmaster quickly turns into cardio/endurance training after the initial adaptation.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    HIp thrusts... with weight plates... tons of reps... and stairs... or a step... with weights in hand... BUT... no pun intended... make sure you balance out the butt work with over all work or you create an imbalance that will lead to injuries

I know this is off-topic, so please forgive me OP, but I have to step in here.

My stupid self has been stressing that I don't have anywhere to do barbell hip thrusts ever and it keeps making me has the sad. The barbell is too big to move around my gym space and to use on a bench.

WHY ON THIS BLUE SPINNING ROCK IN SPACE DID I NEVER JUST USE A PLATE.

draco-malfoy-facepalm.gif?w=500

thank you.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Have you named them yet?

your legs?

• dbmata
    Options
    Of course.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    edited November 2014
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    Have you named them yet?

your legs?
    A little thunder? A little lightning? :D
    http://www.movieweb.com/movie/the-rundown/thunder-lightning
  • dbmata
    Options
    hahahaha. Yup. I almost put master and blaster, but that would mean one was small.... heh.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    edited November 2014
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    HIp thrusts... with weight plates... tons of reps... and stairs... or a step... with weights in hand... BUT... no pun intended... make sure you balance out the butt work with over all work or you create an imbalance that will lead to injuries

I know this is off-topic, so please forgive me OP, but I have to step in here.

My stupid self has been stressing that I don't have anywhere to do barbell hip thrusts ever and it keeps making me has the sad. The barbell is too big to move around my gym space and to use on a bench.

WHY ON THIS BLUE SPINNING ROCK IN SPACE DID I NEVER JUST USE A PLATE.

draco-malfoy-facepalm.gif?w=500

thank you.

You could try this also.
    http://youtu.be/us42gs1q_m8
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Options

Thanks. I was looking up what you posted the last time I posted a youtube video to try and fix it.
  • dbmata
    Options
    yeah, they dinked up the code, until their "amazing tech staff" screwed a flag setting up, you could just paste the link and the video would show.
  • marshrowan
    marshrowan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone as any info on sharing how to tone your booty with the elliptical. Its my new love.. Anyone willing to share their successful intervals on losing fat and again.. toning the butt? Thanks for the support everyone!.(:[/quote

SQUATS< LUNGES < DEADLIFTS = NICE BUTT
  • dbmata
    Options
    Marsh, dear, don't forget thrusters, ghds, cable pull throughs, and brett contreras.
  • iAmberrock
    iAmberrock Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    marshrowan wrote: »
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone as any info on sharing how to tone your booty with the elliptical. Its my new love.. Anyone willing to share their successful intervals on losing fat and again.. toning the butt? Thanks for the support everyone!.(:[/quote

SQUATS< LUNGES < DEADLIFTS = NICE BUTT

What are deadlifts?