Christmas!

Replies

• TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    A day off.
  • Torontonius
    Torontonius Posts: 245 Member
    Only a hypocritical idiot would be on the internet calling for the end of capitalism. Kind of like those idiots doing the "We are the 99%" marches calling for the end of capitalism while wearing trendy American Eagle clothing and snapping selfies on their Apple iPhones.

• shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    I Want............ The ability and resources to provide an anonymous gift to someone that they will remember their entire life!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited November 2014
    Saoirse Ronan.

ETA : and the destruction of political sectarianism.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    So far all that I asked for is a new HRM.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    I am envious of all of you with your children and lovely families. Our first child is coming March 8, 2015, but we'll have to get on making more soon. You guys think wifey will be ready to immediately return to the land of no booze, dietary restrictions, and almost constant discomfort?

I know we're geeks, but we already can't wait to listen to Christmas music, to watch Scrooged and Elf and those janky, stop-motion classics like Rudolf the RNR.
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    shadowloss wrote: »
    I Want............ The ability and resources to provide an anonymous gift to someone that they will remember their entire life!
    You could give me this!
  • Evelyn_IRV
    Evelyn_IRV Posts: 237 Member
    edited November 2014
    some new Nike free runs!

^^this

And getting to see my nice and brother
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    For people to wait until after Thanksgiving before launching into Christmas.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member

For some of us that has already happened....
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited November 2014
    Hiker_Rob wrote: »

For some of us that has already happened....

Sorry, I meant the US Thanksgiving. (Admittedly, I was only thinking of Thanksgiving celebrations of countries with populations greater than that of California.)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    All I want for Christmas is my new front tooth. Sad coming form a 49 year old! Need an implant and it will be cha-ching!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I want the paperbacks to all my e-books
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    A jack rabbit
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I am envious of all of you with your children and lovely families. Our first child is coming March 8, 2015, but we'll have to get on making more soon. You guys think wifey will be ready to immediately return to the land of no booze, dietary restrictions, and almost constant discomfort?

I know we're geeks, but we already can't wait to listen to Christmas music, to watch Scrooged and Elf and those janky, stop-motion classics like Rudolf the RNR.

Christmas with kids is unlike anything I've ever experienced...Disneyland with my 4 y.o. was a close second though.

• jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    i dont but gifts so dont recieve any .. lol i do however treat myself .. already booked my february holiday to new york, so my xmas wish is that my job lasts out till at least the end of january so i can afford to eat in new york :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    I have everything I could possibly want. Health, family and a great job. Need nothing.
  • A new version of Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp from The Cheesecake factory that has 200 calories total and tastes the same
  • swimmer_chick
    swimmer_chick Posts: 137 Member
    Don't have thanksgiving here in England :( but my little niece is back from Uganda for the holidays and my mum doesn't have to work Christmas day so I'm happy! :D Favourite time of the year by far but would wish for snow! Oh and chocolate.. and to get through uni without killing myself would be nice :')
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Hummmm, mansion, two cars and motorcycle along with furnished house . PAID CASH