• thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Pearl Harbor
    Any Will Ferrell movie
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    District 9. I got so bored of it halfway through, though I did finish it like a year later. The only thing I liked about it was that it's one of the only alien films not set in the US. Like seriously, the US isn't even that big and aliens would not choose there to invade first without reason. They'd go for a nice big country like Russia or China or India. Or in this case, if crash landing, they'd be more likely to crash land either in water or in Africa or Russia somewhere.
    Either way, District 9 still bored me terribly. Signs was pretty bad, too. Full of plot holes. And don't kill me, but I didn't like The Hunger Games. But then again I stopped liking the books around the same time, too. Also, Frozen is extremely overrated and I've come to dislike it quite a lot for various reasons.

Frozen is extremely overrated! The singing is terrible. However, I did not mind District 9.
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Momento - has to be the worst movie I have ever seen. Saw it when it original came out and still hate it today.
  • harakiri01
    harakiri01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The Notebook - I must've thought that movie ended 4 times before (thankfully) it did end. At each faux ending, my disappointment that - nope, there's more! - was palpable.

I think I managed to watch about 20 minutes of The Notebook before I gave up. not my usual type of thing but apparently it is every females favorite movie so figured I should at least give it a go. Not sure how you go through the entire thing
  • ghouliejulie85
    ghouliejulie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bug
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    harakiri01 wrote: »
    The Notebook - I must've thought that movie ended 4 times before (thankfully) it did end. At each faux ending, my disappointment that - nope, there's more! - was palpable.

I think I managed to watch about 20 minutes of The Notebook before I gave up. not my usual type of thing but apparently it is every females favorite movie so figured I should at least give it a go. Not sure how you go through the entire thing

The girl I was dating at the time brought it over to watch. I had been making her watch a good share of my favorite classic films, so I figured it was only fair. The hardest part was not giving away just how badly I wanted it to be over.

In fact, she was the one that made me watch Napoleon Dynamite... I should have known then that it would never work... :)
  • danielleespin
    danielleespin Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Twilight & Eagle Vs Shark.
  • Venobambino
    Venobambino Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh so many! The one that sticks out in my mind is AI. My husband still talks about the 20 bucks we wasted on it, what, 10 years ago?
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Sgt Kabuki Man NYPD.. Worst movie of ALL time.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Princess of Thieves. UGH!!!! It had Keira Knightley in it and some of the worst acting I have ever seen!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Prom night.
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Django unchained
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    Options
    lucy