WORST movie you have ever seen?

Options

Replies

• SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    wish I could remember the name-but it was so bad I can't!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    kersercar wrote: »
    a weird cowboy movie where uma thurman pleasures herself with a weird thumb?

Even cowgirls get the blues.....saw that horrible movie too
    worst part is that was what I chose during an old relationship where the BF always chose the movies and in a rush at blockbuster i saw uma on the cover and went THIS ONE, only to be horribly shamed into never picking movies again. it was a sad day. decade actually, it was nothing but star warses and die hards forever from then on.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Transendence

I avoided that because it had all the makings of a well-promoted, well-packaged circle jerk. I kind of feel the same way about Interstellar right now.
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Catwoman--I forgot about that box office bomb. I'm all for vinyl, but it was awful.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else feel the overwhelming need to watch the horrible movies they haven't seen yet?

Me!
  • peterman81
    Options
    This ---- Zombie *kitten*: The Toilet of the Dead (it is an actual movie)

imdb.com/title/tt2061869/

• rtmwells
    rtmwells Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mission To Mars featuring Gary Sinise and Don Cheadle. Two great actors in one gigantic pile of trash!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    Tremors (one of the stupidest movies ever created)
    Titanic (let the flaming begin...)
    Pearl Harbor
    ANY remake of The Shining
    All sequels of Transformers

Tremors? That's sacrilege!!!

Sorry, bud! Just hated it. To each their own.

HATING TREMORS?!?!!?! *kitten* just got real. Real angry. Turning... green... must... SMASH!!!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Transformers 3
    The Smurfs
    Higher Learning
    Kindergarten Cop
    Ghost World (2001)
    Bean (1997)

The General's Daughter
    Touch of Evil (I'm sure some will disagree, but I found these both to be horribly depressing, humanity-hating movies.)

Epic Movie, Date Movie, Scary Movie 1 to infinity, and every other dismally unfunny "parody". I miss Leslie Nielson :'( In his day, these kinds of movies were actually funny.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    The Notebook - I must've thought that movie ended 4 times before (thankfully) it did end. At each faux ending, my disappointment that - nope, there's more! - was palpable.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    "Prospero's Books" -- John Gielgud in his late 80s in the nude. Much of the movie shot at crotch level.

"Comes a Horseman" -- So bad that in a first run theater the first time we all had seen it, the audience started to say the lines before the actors. Jason Robards & Jane Fonda in a classically bad perils-of-Pauline struggle.

"Missouri Breaks" -- Marlon Brando & Jack Nicholson are cowboys in the old west. Brando starts to rise out of the bathtub to let Nicholson shoot him in the back and the waistband of his modern Jockeys rises out of the bubbles with him. One of the more interesting scenes in the movie.

"Picnic at Hanging Rock," "Greystoke: the Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes," the list is endless ...
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I have to admit that I loved Tremors too :blush:
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    ellechim1 wrote: »
    Starship Troopers

And Starship Troopers? That's gotta be one of the best awful movies ever! "We can ill afford another Klendathu!"
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    SaintGiff wrote: »
    I liked Killer Joe. There were a few scenes that didn't really need to be in there, and you know what I'm talking about, but I thought it was a lot better than most of the stuff he had done up to that point.

Dude yes those scenes are what made it too weird for me. I felt like I needed to boil my eyes or dunk them in holy water or something. I felt wrong watching that.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    peterman81 wrote: »
    This ---- Zombie *kitten*: The Toilet of the Dead (it is an actual movie)

imdb.com/title/tt2061869/

It was on a whole different level of awful.

Also hated Snowpiercer. I watched the whole thing and I have no idea what the movie was about.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Tremors (one of the stupidest movies ever created)
    Titanic (let the flaming begin...)
    Pearl Harbor
    ANY remake of The Shining
    All sequels of Transformers

Tremors? That's sacrilege!!!

Sorry, bud! Just hated it. To each their own.

HATING TREMORS?!?!!?! *kitten* just got real. Real angry. Turning... green... must... SMASH!!!

I'll keep my opinion to myself, then. haha.
  • belle_reve9
    belle_reve9 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    SaintGiff wrote: »
    Transendence

I avoided that because it had all the makings of a well-promoted, well-packaged circle jerk. I kind of feel the same way about Interstellar right now.

That's funny...i was meaning to write Transendence and almost typed Interstellar thinking that was the name of it. And I haven't even seen Interstellar. And keep avoiding it. It was awful. And lasted FOREVER.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The Ex with Zach Branff, Amanda Peet and Jason Bateman. Zach's character is married to Amanda's character?? In what universe? And Jason's character is a parapeligic creeper/stalker? Just dreadful.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Lucy.....and I don't care how hot Scarlet is
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    njitaliana wrote: »
    The other one I can think of is the General's Daughter. I wanted my money back, I hated it so much. Plot hole after plot hole.

This is actually a really good book, just another example of Hollywood trashing a good story with bad screenplay writing and bad casting.