Does anybody else breathe? What about sleeping? Anybody??

Options

Replies

• KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz hasn't said anything about breathing being helpful for weight loss so I don't...

:laugh: That will be on next week. Along with 3 vitamins you should take to help you breathe.
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I only breathe when sleeping. No time of that during the day.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Breathe, breathe in the air.
    Don't be afraid to care.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I breathe sometimes but do regular lung cleanses to get rid of the toxins that build up. You know, just like they build up in your intestines and liver so you have to fast and drink magic potions to give them a break. Your lungs and heart need a break too. It's going to be on Dr Oz next week.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i stopped sleeping the day i opened a Snapple bottle and the little factoid under the cap said on average, humans swallow 8 spiders during their lifetime while they are asleep.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I wear a CPAP at night, so we cannot be friends. Sorry.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I *think* I'm breathing, but my sinuses declared *SHENANIGANS* on that ****.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i stopped sleeping the day i opened a Snapple bottle and the little factoid under the cap said on average, humans swallow 8 spiders during their lifetime while they are asleep.
    I thought it was 3 a year... but who am I to argue with getting extra protein.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to slowly cut back. I can almost feel my cells burning. Some people suggested more water, so I try to spend as much time as possible with my mouth and nose submerged.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Breathe or don't breathe, sleep or don't sleep...

...you have to find what works for your body because everyone is different...

...and we're all here for the same reason.
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ...and we're all here for the same reason.

posting gifs?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I stop breathing for three days every once in a while to let my body detox from all teh toxinzzz you take in every time you inhale.

This has to be the best forum post of all time.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Breathing was a serious addiction for me but i have been sober and breathless for 2 years now.i have seen studies on rats where its proven that continous breathing can become a serious and fatal addiction.I recommend NASA space station rehab where you can learn to cope with life without depending on oxygen.Good luck!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    OMG seriously? You actually breathe air? Don't you know that oxygen comes from trees?? You're a human being, why are you inhaling something made by trees? The oxygen produced by trees is intended for baby trees. Why would you intentionally ingest a substance made by another species?
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but please search the groups to find people you have things in common with, okay? No need to be clogging up the forums looking for others with similar likes.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I prefer heavy breathing. It burns more calories.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Breathing was a serious addiction for me but i have been sober and breathless for 2 years now.i have seen studies on rats where its proven that continous breathing can become a serious and fatal addiction.I recommend NASA space station rehab where you can learn to cope with life without depending on oxygen.Good luck!

This is good advice right here. It's been proven everyone that breaths dies eventually. Stop now while you can!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    542848_299649106819221_468621227_n-1_zps11dde6ad.png
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    No.