Graham Crackers Were Invented To Curb Your Sexual Desires.

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    50CF-Marshmallow-Shot-cover-620x330.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    YCVAp4giQN.png
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    I like watching a roasting marshmallow catch fire.

It reminds me of the earth.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member

Now you are talkin my language.
  • EFMcG
    EFMcG Posts: 23 Member
    I think I like where this thread is heading.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Golden Grahams are the tastiest cereal ever.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    I don't know but this looks friggin awesome!
  • jrose1982
    jrose1982 Posts: 366 Member
    I read somewhere that cereal was invented for the same reason. Mr. Kellog invented Corn Flakes to reduce lust. Now where did I read that...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    ^strange because I have lusted after corn flakes with banana and milk many times.
  • dbmata
    jrose1982 wrote: »
    I read somewhere that cereal was invented for the same reason. Mr. Kellog invented Corn Flakes to reduce lust. Now where did I read that...
    I've read that too, not sure where though. It was for a whole slew of maladies.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    dbmata wrote: »

what kinds of maladies?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Mmmm, graham crackers and brown sugar/cinnamon cream cheese
  • MyChocolateDiet
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Mmmm, graham crackers and brown sugar/cinnamon cream cheese

haven't tried that. sounds like something I'd like.
  • dbmata

what kinds of maladies?
    distemper, discontent, disquiet of the bowel, sleeping problems, sexual performance problems, sexual obsession, obesity.

There were a few more that I'm not remembering. It was like how soda used to be promoted, back when coke had actual coke in it.
  • MyChocolateDiet

what kinds of maladies?
    distemper, discontent, disquiet of the bowel, sleeping problems, sexual performance problems, sexual obsession, obesity.

There were a few more that I'm not remembering. It was like how soda used to be promoted, back when coke had actual coke in it.
    isn't it weird how ideas like this change. kinda weird to think that one day we may look back at today and be shocked at something or other we today consume like it's nothing.
  • dbmata
    Yup, I have a feeling that our current superfood craze will look as silly to us, as what snake oil salesmen used to do in the western frontier.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Yup, I have a feeling that our current superfood craze will look as silly to us, as what snake oil salesmen used to do in the western frontier.

i do think we will be hard pressed to explain acai berries, chia seeds and flax seeds.
  • dbmata
    When I went to Rio back in February, all the brasilians I was with at the conference were like, "Hey, you should try the acai berries out on the beach."
    "Oh ok, what do they taste like?"
    "Don't know, never tried them."

LOL. I only met one of the brasilians at the conference that had tried them, and didn't like them very much.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    When I went to Rio back in February, all the brasilians I was with at the conference were like, "Hey, you should try the acai berries out on the beach."
    "Oh ok, what do they taste like?"
    "Don't know, never tried them."

LOL. I only met one of the brasilians at the conference that had tried them, and didn't like them very much.

i'm mexican. you should try tripe (in menudo), I've never tried it...but YOU should. ;)
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Hmmm. Kahlua, chocolate, and marshmallows...S'moregasm?