What was your NSV today?

Options
13»

Replies

• 100andOnward
    100andOnward Posts: 145 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I learned to check the cut of a piece of clothing before I start beating myself up.... several shirts that were way too tight were just "extra slim fit". Even if I were at my goal, "extra slim fit" and I are not friends and probably never will be.

ETA: I LOVE these types of threads! It's so wonderful hearing everybody's victories!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Still working towards finding my 1RM for deadlifts. Today I pulled 225 lb, and still feel as if I have a little more gas in the tank, so not there yet, but getting close.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend put his arm around me and my roll there has went down significantly, I didn't notice until he started rubbing my side :)
  • mgfarias84
    mgfarias84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    first post ever here. I don't normally share things but today I wanted to wear something nice and tried on a shirt I bought 3 years ago with no expectation of it fitting and it was perfect! its my real first feel good NSV in the 60 days I have been back!
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    mgfarias84 wrote: »
    first post ever here. I don't normally share things but today I wanted to wear something nice and tried on a shirt I bought 3 years ago with no expectation of it fitting and it was perfect! its my real first feel good NSV in the 60 days I have been back!

Awesome!
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It's a holiday I got a great workout in and stayed within my calories/macros including a piece of pie and stuffing
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I had a wonderful NSV today. I cooked the whole Thanksgiving dinner without breaking a sweat. Usually in these big undertakings I'm sweating like crazy by the time dinner's ready. I was pretty shocked when I realized it – and I worked hard all day, too! What an awesome feeling.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of jeans that I could not zip for years. I tried them on this morning and i could button and zip them. Still a bit tight, but should be just right by Christmas B)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I only had 1 plate of food and each things was enough for maybe 2 bites besides the turkey. I didn't pile on the dessert either, I had 2 small cookies and a bite off my son's plate of coconut cream pie. Today might be Thanksgiving but I'm full and happy and I'm not miserable.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    It's odd that after many years of getting fit/healthier I find I have more than one NSV a day now. I guess that in itself is a NSV, actually noticing that I have more than one a day. One of my favorites will always be being able to zip that first pair of tall boots, another seeing myself in a mirror while shopping and not knowing it was myself, yes I actually said excuse me for cutting myself off. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!