How do you get your water in

Options
12346»

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Through my mouth. With a straw. Other than coffee, it's all I drink.
  • ojandtoast
    ojandtoast Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I first started all of this weight loss bizz, drinking water seemed like a pretty daunting task but honestly once you start it's like second nature. I started by drinking 1-2 bottles with herbal teas, then ended up just drinking the bottled water. When I drink sodas now it just makes me thirsty for water. (All I taste is the salt or something.) Weird, I know. It will get easier as you go on. The passion teas are a good way also and a pretty tasty way to jazz up water.

This company has some pretty tasty teas: http://www.teavana.com/
  • BakaNekoChan
    BakaNekoChan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hate water myself as well. I did find like others that if I always have a bottle of it near me I tend to drink more. I don't do other juice type drinks as much either. I love coconut water though.
  • cdn_beaver
    cdn_beaver Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    I drink 96oz a day which is more than the recommended amount for my body weight. It's easy to consume that in a day as I always keep a 16oz bottle of water with me and a 32oz refillable water bottle with me while I'm at work. If I counted the coffee that I drink I consume more than 96oz a day easily.

I also drink 96oz a day. Easy to keep track if you have a water bottle or glass that you know contains a certain amount of water. I always have water near me, on the desk, at meals, in the car. I take big gulps every 10-15 minutes.